B16, B18, B20
By straight puncher
#258888 Hey guys so I crashed my eg hatch then bought an si coupe for cheap loaded with awesome goodies, skunk 2 coilovers, camber kit, rear strut bar, 4 disc brakes, sir power locks and window swap california tails etc...one problem...frame is rusted, and theres hidden holes everywhere...then i came accrosse a b20 hatch, paint and body done 2 years ago, no rust for 800 bucks, only problem is it needs a speed sensor and it can't physically go into reverse, can go into every other gear and drive fine, has a stage 2 clutch apparently, but can't go into reverse, my question is i was wondering if it's just a shift linkage problem and if so how much is it to order linkages and what kind of linkages do i need to buy for the b20?
By forcefedEG
#258903 It's more than likely an internal trans problem, could maybe be In The linkage but I doubt it

but to answer your question any dc integra linkage will fit it a b20 in a hatch uses a normal b trans (LS,GSR,Si,TypeR) ect. So either hasport (or any other brand) Linkage for a b swapped eg, or dc.integra linkage
By That One Dude
#258989 The reverse problem is an internal problem. You'd have to split the case for that. It's not hard, but it is time consuming, especially if you've never done it before. Google search how to split a B-series trans and you might find the Team-Integra article I used as a guide when I had to split my trans open.