B16, B18, B20
By Gustavo
forcefedEG wrote:The only ones that will fit that head for.that cam cap are from a b16 b17 b18gsr or itr (any b series vtec) No sohc or LS will fit

As for having to line bore, you don't, I've swapped them before and checked.them with plasti gauge and they've always been fine, and yes its hard to find just.that piece. But I have seen whole cam cap sets hoe for like 150 or 200 on eBay depending on who sees them and who wants them

Man. There's this guy on ebay selling all the cam caps from a gsr n he want's $8.00 i wanna buy them but idk how 2 buy them since my paypal is still not activated. N i've never bought anything from ebay.
By Gustavo
forcefedEG wrote:The only ones that will fit that head for.that cam cap are from a b16 b17 b18gsr or itr (any b series vtec) No sohc or LS will fit

As for having to line bore, you don't, I've swapped them before and checked.them with plasti gauge and they've always been fine, and yes its hard to find just.that piece. But I have seen whole cam cap sets hoe for like 150 or 200 on eBay depending on who sees them and who wants them

So a b16 pr3 will fit?
By Eg6H2D
#258300 Overtightened it huh? Gotta remember not to gorilla tighten things.down. and I see another issue. the valve nut next to where the broken part of the dizzy. that's a flange nut.... u need 6m Cap nuts for the valve cover. .. =] :thumb:
By Gustavo
EG6b20R wrote:Overtightened it huh? Gotta remember not to gorilla tighten things.down. and I see another issue. the valve nut next to where the broken part of the dizzy. that's a flange nut.... u need 6m Cap nuts for the valve cover. .. =] :thumb:

No the guy that had the car b4 me used a wrong dissy n only that bolt held it 2gether n when i replaced the dissy n stuff n tighten it i go 2 start the car n it broke. N like all the vc nuts r different. Ur getting ahead of me thats on my next updates. :lol:
By Eg6H2D
Gustavo wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:Overtightened it huh? Gotta remember not to gorilla tighten things.down. and I see another issue. the valve nut next to where the broken part of the dizzy. that's a flange nut.... u need 6m Cap nuts for the valve cover. .. =] :thumb:

No the guy that had the car b4 me used a wrong dissy n only that bolt held it 2gether n when i replaced the dissy n stuff n tighten it i go 2 start the car n it broke. N like all the vc nuts r different. Ur getting ahead of me thats on my next updates. :lol:

That's a bad.. Oh how i have Mickey Mousers!!!! Why cant they get the right ish the 1st time!! gezzz!!! I seen that ebay auction of the parts u need. it's at $30 bucks now..
By forcefedEG
#258304 Yes sir! pr3 will fit, and for what its worth I've ran.them with out.that bolt before because of it.being stripped, :thumb:

Email the guy on eBay and see if.he.will take a money order if u get a set I would be interested In the one at the cam.gear on the intake side lmao
By Gustavo
EG6b20R wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

That's a bad.. Oh how i have Mickey Mousers!!!! Why cant they get the right ish the 1st time!! gezzz!!! I seen that ebay auction of the parts u need. it's at $30 bucks now..

I just got my paypal activated n stuff. I'll check it out. But i found a guy with 1 n cheap.
By Gustavo
forcefedEG wrote:Yes sir! pr3 will fit, and for what its worth I've ran.them with out.that bolt before because of it.being stripped, :thumb:

Email the guy on eBay and see if.he.will take a money order if u get a set I would be interested In the one at the cam.gear on the intake side lmao

:woot: N i found a guy with 1 n he's selling it 2 me 4 $10 bucks. I'm goin 2 pick it up later 2day.
By Eg6H2D
Gustavo wrote:
forcefedEG wrote:Yes sir! pr3 will fit, and for what its worth I've ran.them with out.that bolt before because of it.being stripped, :thumb:

:woot: N i found a guy with 1 n he's selling it 2 me 4 $10 bucks. I'm goin 2 pick it up later 2day.

Hell yea!! Bot make sure to get the right bolt for the wholes that go there!!! :thumb:
By Gustavo
EG6b20R wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

Hell yea!! Bot make sure to get the right bolt for the wholes that go there!!! :thumb:

I will. :thumb:
By forcefedEG
#258560 That's a good find, it dosent always work out that well lol :thumb:
By Gustavo
forcefedEG wrote:That's a good find, it dosent always work out that well lol :thumb:

I know. The guy had a whole box of gsr parts. So i know who 2 call when i need something.