B16, B18, B20
By Ej2-B16a
#33319 yea my tach is actually a lil smaller then the size of a basic dudes fist..

i don't like those fuckign blinking ricey shits
By ohDirka
ChicagoMike wrote:
D15kid wrote:
ChicagoMike wrote:
hondalowlow wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:Just go get yourself a EX/Si cluster or even a JDM cluster and plug it in. No need to mount a after market tach. OEM FTW!!!

yeah dude fuck that ricer shit monster tachs.

Hahahah, I guess I'm a ricer. :lol:

lmao mike

Dont laugh, I'm going to pick up my huge shopping cart wing, and my neon lights today. :lol:

lol bwahahaha might need the downforce of the massive wing for the 1000hp gain from the neons
By Ej2-B16a
#33355 :lol: :lol: :lol: have u guys seen the pic of that civic, that a a home made wooded wing, it was like 10 - 15 feet tall :lol:
By DannyCraQ
BAXTER_EJ1 wrote:What's so complicated about the wiring? Red to power, black to ground, green to signal. Do you have the engine tach test wire in your bay? It's a blue wire that runs seperately from the large cluster of wires on the driver side of the bay right underneath the windshield.

If you don't have that, tell me again what kind of engine you have and I'll put my googling abilities to work...
was wondering about this, ive got everything hooked up but my green one

now the tach test wire, thats just a single wire that looks as if its capped off right? now i just hook that up to test the tach right? not actually keep it connected to that wire

and what color is the signal wire in the bay underneath the windshield

cause i got two blue ones
By Greasedmonkey
#41154 why buy an aftermarket tach when you can get stock ones just fine....so that you dont have to do any extra wireing.
By DannyCraQ
#41193 well im a little past that seeing in how i have an aftermarket tach

so yea, back to my question.
By ChicagoMike
#41194 I'll post pics of the wire you're looking for to get signal in the morning. Its tucked away on my car, so I'm gonna take a pic of it on my wifes car, but she's not home right now. :thumb:
By DannyCraQ
#41196 perfect, thanks mike

yea im just stuck on the signal wire, everything else is hooked up
By Apexracing
#41202 hey guys idk if its different but on my cb7 accord i had three wires 1 went to ground one went to hot. and the other hooked into a wire that goes into the distributer. not sure wich one. hope this helps some what.
By DannyCraQ
#41206 yea there is one that goes to the distributor, but im not trying to run a wire across the engine bay, theres one thats right under the drivers side windshield in that wire cluster
By Apexracing
#41243 well if you know which wire it is you can follow it back to the fire wall. But honestly i picked up an ex cluster from a junk yard it was like 20 or 30 bucks can't go wrong for that price plus if you deside in the future if you don't want your after market one, you don't have any mounting holes to cover up.
By ChicagoMike
#41267 Here's the connector you're looking for. Just splice into that wire!! :thumb:

By DannyCraQ
#41271 yyeaaaaa

i thot that was itttt

good lookin out mike, i had that one in mind, and then i seen one in the giant cluster, like that cant be right, goood looking out :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#41272 No problem, let me know if you need anything else. :thumb:
By DannyCraQ
#41280 yea, should i just cut the wire and hook it? or should i leave that thing in?