B16, B18, B20
By RSuave
#242353 My engine seems to be leaking a bit of oil from the engine not just an oil pan or oil cap. My dad and I have all the gaskets for my B18A1 in my del sol. How long would it take to replace the engine gaskets including the head gasket? I have some knowledge of car mechanics, and my dad has been a certified mechanic for 20 years with caterpillar the company and ran his own car fixing business and said it can be done in 2 days, would it take longer than that?
By Eg6H2D
RSuave wrote:My engine seems to be leaking a bit of oil from the engine not just an oil pan or oil cap. My dad and I have all the gaskets for my B18A1 in my del sol. How long would it take to replace the engine gaskets including the head gasket? I have some knowledge of car mechanics, and my dad has been a certified mechanic for 20 years with caterpillar the company and ran his own car fixing business and said it can be done in 2 days, would it take longer than that?

if you have the right tools and time u can do it all in about 4-6 hours. and thats full working on the car..