B16, B18, B20
By matt is (eg6)
#261754 ill get a better pic up close later....... and it doesnt have all the ghetto wiring anymore either

By kapow
#261768 Looks mean bro ^^
By matt is (eg6)
kapow wrote:Looks mean bro ^^

weekend warrior i usually stay right beside my homies k swapped ek on k pro lol
By kapow
matt is (eg6) wrote:
kapow wrote:Looks mean bro ^^

weekend warrior i usually stay right beside my homies k swapped ek on k pro lol

B16 or B18?
By JUICE
#261785 more shiny bits since my last pic :D

ditched the strut bar..
Last edited by JUICE on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By matt is (eg6)
#261900 poorman type R b18c1 bottom end with b16a2 head.... ctr tranny helps alot!!
By kapow
matt is (eg6) wrote:poorman type R b18c1 bottom end with b16a2 head.... ctr tranny helps alot!!

good combo!
By matt is (eg6)
kapow wrote:
matt is (eg6) wrote:poorman type R b18c1 bottom end with b16a2 head.... ctr tranny helps alot!!

good combo!

thanks bro :woot: i had ctr pistons in it but it had to run 110 octane so i down graded lol but its gutted too so that helps with the combo too lol.. you do you have?
By kapow
matt is (eg6) wrote:
kapow wrote:

good combo!

thanks bro :woot: i had ctr pistons in it but it had to run 110 octane so i down graded lol but its gutted too so that helps with the combo too lol.. you do you have?

Just a plain B16 from an EK SiRII. Only got a hondata gasket and mugen exhaust.
By orez eg
#265759 current powerplant

future powerplant
By Leppy
#267925 Figured I'd share mine. JDM B18C and LSD tranny. The red was my personal touch lol. She's gonna get a better intake soon, it's still got the D-series airbox on it, ugh... and it's killing my HP and gas mileage. My buddy and I built the car and did the swap last year for someone else and they wanted it that way, and I was lucky enough to be able to buy it off of him recently.

By kapow
Leppy wrote:Figured I'd share mine. JDM B18C and LSD tranny. The red was my personal touch lol. She's gonna get a better intake soon, it's still got the D-series airbox on it, ugh... and it's killing my HP and gas mileage. My buddy and I built the car and did the swap last year for someone else and they wanted it that way, and I was lucky enough to be able to buy it off of him recently.

I don't see how a D series airbox can affect fuel economy? Thats how they came out from the factory
By Leppy
kapow wrote:I don't see how a D series airbox can affect fuel economy? Thats how they came out from the factory

Factory isn't always best, lol. It's designed to reduce noise level and be driven by everyone. 2.5 inch exhaust and not enough smooth air flow coming in makes a poor fuel mixture in my experience. I'm pretty sure it's way to restrictive to give enough air for 93 octane and 8000 RPM's. I get 27 MPG mixed as it sits.

experience is 4 years working as a Tech at Honda, in case you're curious. Doesn't make me an expert by any means, though lol.