B16, B18, B20
By Hondahatch
#228705 before my megan bar and bay clean, think its going white to match my wheels

By jred
#228841 here's mines :thumb:
Near Stock B16a, minor mods for now
sorry for the huge pics :)
By kapow
jred wrote:here's mines :thumb:
Near Stock B16a, minor mods for now
sorry for the huge pics :)

do you notice any difference with that MSD ignition?
By jred
kapow wrote:

honestly the motor jus runs alot healthier with it and starts in one tumble "cool", power wise not really, but it does add HP but you cant really feel it as much, but its there.
i think i need the 6al to get the full potential of it, but its kinda pricey here,
By tifsimn
#231318 Hello I'm Casey the Nub from Michigan...... heres some of my junk..

B16a1 SI EF hatch daily driver beater.. its gone now

Boosted LSVTEC std hatch.... its gone now

New project b18c1 eg that I havent done anything with yet......
By Ajax1989
jred wrote:
kapow wrote:

honestly the motor jus runs alot healthier with it and starts in one tumble "cool", power wise not really, but it does add HP but you cant really feel it as much, but its there.
i think i need the 6al to get the full potential of it, but its kinda pricey here,

yeah any ignition mod will not increase hp, all it does is give it a healthy spark and it burns the air fuel mixture much better then stock
By Armann
#232450 I would have thought that since it burns better it would increase hp a little bit. That's what I read in modified. Don't know, still a noob ;)
By jred
#232470 Yeah you do get an increase in Hp but you can't really feel it cuz its not much.

i guess its like putting in a Racing Radiator it help cool better but thats it.
the coils jus makes your Ignition system alot more healthy
and a healthy Motor is the best Motor :thumb:
By symblmusic
#232485 Gettin my B this week. B18A1 bored 40 over with some slightly better than stock internals. I'll add the pics to my build thread soon as I get started.

Some really nice lookin B's tho. There's jus somethin 'bout an EG with the DOHC. The K's don't do it for me.
By 92hatchie
#233182 check mine out fellaz
[img][img]http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm304/savage_wayz/photo2-2.jpg[/img]
all wheels r matchin grey now jus need to lower her
[/img]Image
By mADmAN
#235482 My B20 bottom + B16A Head setup in EG Hatch...Head has PnP job and B16B internals..Skunk2 Intake + Super90 70mm Throttle Body

By bcsi
#235647 my ls/vtec :hehe: :hehe: