F20, F22, F23
By sk8killa180
#230914 has anybody heard of or seen a f20b swap its out of a jdm sir accord pushing 200hp and 145ftlbs of touqe let me know what you think
By chrono404
#230915 Its Basically a De stroked H22A. It was made to compete in 2.0 Liter competitions. What more do you want to know about it?

To swap one in would be the exact same as a H22 Swap. You can use a H2B or H2D Swap kit if you wanted.

Unless you get a good deal on one, I would say Just get a JDM H22A, Same Work to put one in and It will give .2liters more displacement and more Torque.

Even with with a Tall geared Transmission it will be darn quick in an EG, With a Shorter Geared transmission it will be even quicker.

Also Moved to F Series Section
By Dippin_EG
#230917 I hear that the aftermarket support for the F20B sucks though...
By sk8killa180
#234072 well i got a great deal on a jdm f20b way cheaper than the h22 i was lookin at so i jumped on it and now i got it home and it came with the ecu but no wireing harness when i asked the guy to send it to me he said it was pointless cuz it came out of a right side drive car and wouldnt fit anyway but he did tell me to give him a list of plugs i needed and hed send them to me i dont know what i need though besides all the plugs that came on it so i was figuring ok just look for a wiring harness that will just fit no biggie and i really didnt find anything please help i gatta get this thing running soon
By sk8killa180
#234076 how do you go about wiring swaps do you use your stock harness and add the plugs on it or do you completely Micky mouse the damn thing till it works?
By chrono404
#234107 On to wire the swap, Basically you pretty much put your D Series Wiring Harness ontop of the swap, then extend/ad Wiring that you need.

If you want you can buy ready made wiring harnesses from places like rywire.com

Basically everything about this swap will be the same as a H22 install. If you find any threads for H22a EG Wiring that will work here. :thumb:
By sk8killa180
#234509 most alll the plugs including the dizzy and alternator are different from the h22 i tryed so im getting the wireng harness shiped from japan then figure it all out and i got a h22-eg motor mount kit and the trany and subframe/firewall fit ok but the left side (right side if you looking at the front of the car) doesn't fit right so i eather gatta modify it and or find a mount that does work
By mooze
#234627 use eg harness...all your going to use from the f20b harness is connectors from injectors and dizzy and alty if u keep the acc. that come with the motor on.....its obd 2 use the connectors from the f20b harness and cut connectors off eg harness and merge. and yes ive done it. if you plan to build this motor later your looking at a lot of custom made parts but it puts down good numbers stock and responds very well to bolt ons