D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By baconsauce
#345379 I replaced dizzy, cleaned and added more ground, fuel pump, etc all I can remember when I opened this post. I added cold air intake about a month ago and replaced water pump at that time
By baconsauce
#345385 I just talked to my local friend about it and he had exactly same issues in my car because he used to have sedan so he said the problem was the wire that came out of dizzy and ran to the fuse box.

Same symptom as mine when he get it running then stop, then started up and suddenly stop. Wouldn't start up.

So I am going to replace it. If it doesn't work then I'll junk it. Please work...

I'll keep you guy updates.
By baconsauce
#345387 I was a bit confused.

What my friend said was the ignition wire, this thing has 2 plugs to the fuse and ran up to the steering column (something I learned new) with white circle thing which function for starting, needed to be replaced.
Thought it was engine wire harness (whew)

So I will go to junkyard and find a low mileage car.
By baconsauce
#345422 I found the problem.

My friemd and I worked around, we was pretty fed up and sat down in my car and talked a bit about it. Somehow I told him to look at my ecu sitting in passenger.

Since he left ecu jump in his ek. I told him to try my ecu on his so we setted up everything in his ek with y8 head swap and stuff. He went to start it.

Wouldn't start!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have huge relief but let's not to raising my hope!

I am currently sitting in my kitchen asking people about new ecu for sale.

Keeping you guy updates.
By d s
#345424 Sounds like ecm is not getting signal back to start. You have spark and fuel. It was running and next day just turn over but no start.? You checked both fuses to computer one is 7.5 and the other is a 15 I believe. The only way to check signal you will need to build it. it would be 4 bucks from radio shack if you have soldering iron. You can also check signal to injectors. Since it only for low voltage .I'll look for it to get stock numbers if you would Like to build it.
By baconsauce
#345443 FIXED

I bought ECU from a guy for good deal and swapped it in my car.

Fired up nicely

Thank guys for help!:)