D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By MK4_EG
#317860 Well, got the D16Z6 all installed, and wired up, I have fuel, but no spark. Bought one of those clear dist. cap's, and rotor so I could see,..... The distributor isn't sending spark to the wires......
Could this just be a bad dizzy?? .... hopefully not the ecu -__-
By EJ1_MK
#317863 By all wired up, you wired it up with a V-TEC engine harness? What model of car is it?

You will either need to:

Need to replace Dizzy either the coil or the other electrical part is fried inside causing no spark or Wiring to ECU to Dizzy since it is a V-tec car
By MK4_EG
EJ1_MK wrote:By all wired up, you wired it up with a V-TEC engine harness? What model of car is it?

You will either need to:

Need to replace Dizzy either the coil or the other electrical part is fried inside causing no spark or Wiring to ECU to Dizzy since it is a V-tec car

Car was the D15B7, but I put in the D16Z6, with the Z6's Engine harness. I will have to check the coil inside the dizzy, and the yellow/green wire to the ECU. The wire in the dizzy for the coil is black/yellow right?
By MK4_EG
#317901 Should that yellow green wire have power going to the distrib?? the one that is from the ecu? The 2 bottom inner connections have power, but not the top green/yellow wire..... which I thought should have power,..... therefor being the reason for no spark..... possibly.