D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By biretsu89
#81020 Image

d16z6 :thumb: ... rebuilt and fresh
By Heatherly
#81023 ^^ Very nice, now I have some inspiration. :D
By biretsu89
#81027 yes indeed 8) .... I was about to destroy the civic cause shit was not going the right way.... but it paid off in the end
By Heatherly
#81028 I'm super glad they started going good.

I'm a sucker for a stainless steel header once it's been heated up! :lol:
By suspendedHatch
#81159 Wow, that's gorgeous. And it doesn't offend my anti-rice standards!
By biretsu89
#81248 Thank you.... after a little bit of simple green and a lot of cussing during the motor swap... this is how it sits now :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#83875 well here is my d15 non vtec. 250xxx miles on her. runs like a champ.you would never know if i took you for a ride. i mean its slow but 250xxx miles and still running and has not 1 leak. there is no greas or oil under here. plus got the whole car for 100 bucks. hope ya like it

Last edited by egsedanguy on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By biretsu89
#83959 CLEAANN! .. hey you have the same strut bar as me... mines just different color :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#84008 lol ya i saw that. i think its a common peice. but i do love the bronze look. and thanks for the comment :thumb:
By EG-IOW
#87080 biretsu89 thats a mighty fine D you have there :thumb:
By Eli'sEG94
#87090 Men you guys are making me miss my D, so I'll post up some of the old shots

My Old and Original D16Z6 quite a little work horse that thing.

An old D16Y8 fully built head that i was going to use but decided to sell it instead (big mistake)

What i'm rocking now (no booo's plz, there's still love for the B here)

By ej2rey
Eli'sEG94 wrote:An old D16Y8 fully built head that i was going to use but decided to sell it instead (big mistake)

I can't believe you didn't experience that built y8 head b4 selling it bro!
How dare you?! Lol

Sad...so, so sad!
By Eli'sEG94
#87107 yeah honestly men I felt so bad letting it go, and seeing the guy drive away, he was gonna use it for a drag car here in NJ, he did fork out 6 bills for it though :) the head had crower everything, well except for the Cam gear. :D
By ej2rey
Eli'sEG94 wrote:the head had crower everything,

That hurts even more just hearing that bro. Hit yourself on the nuts dude! J/k lol man I love crower!

Talk bout potential brotha...