A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By orangeEG
#252729 Ch131.com

Look under fast5

It's not amazing quality but it is the movie

Your welcome
By Flatland_EG
#252746 More than likely a cam version somebody, probably an employee of the theater, made at a prescreening.
By orangeEG
#252751 Ya that is exactly what it is, some of it's cut off but all in all you can watch the movie... Still worth going to the movies for :thumb:

Sick movie!
By 1ACarlos
#252781 Definitely one I will probably watch this or next weekend
By Trang
#252816 Sweet. I plan on going to see the movie this weekend.

Might bust out the red neons :hehe: and take off my mufflers for the drive over to the movie theater.
By Gustavo
#252821 Me n all of our friends r meeting up n driving 2 the movie theater in our Hondas. It'll b great all they're gonna hear is us coming. But we made rules of not acting stupid, racing, n acting like assholes. We r just meeting up n cruising 2 the movie theater 2gether.
By Flatland_EG
#252841 There's usually a crowd of tuners here as well, along with a few jackasses, that go to the F&F movies when they come out. I haven't been to one yet but would like to, maybe for F&F6. :D
By Gustavo
EGg OH! wrote:There's usually a crowd of tuners here as well, along with a few jackasses, that go to the F&F movies when they come out. I haven't been to one yet but would like to, maybe for F&F6. :D

Is there gonna b a F&F 6? Cause doesn't Dom say something like; This is the last job n we're gone forever? Does this mean the end of the F&F series?
By Flatland_EG
#252967 I was kind of joking :), but I do remember when talk of Fast5 was just starting to move around the net that there was going to be a sixth one as well, so who knows.
It's very successful franchise and I know for a fact that it'll get milked for all it's worth, as if it hasn't already. :D
If another is made I'm sure it'll pick up after F&F:TD.
By Loki_95EG
#252975 Its not the best copy!! But since Im in afghanistan its the best I got right now!! So its worth it lol!

Thanks for the link though!
By Ajax1989
#253032 i like the FF movies but its another movie to make us "tuners" look bad to people

idk ive seen the 1st 3 like 657643476423687546736543176 times
but only seen parts of 4 lol

i might just wait till it comes out on dvd, no need to go to the movies where a bunch of high school kids are like wats that?? and u see that turbo this? talk out there ass bout cars when mommy dropped them off lol
By Gustavo
#253077 Just got back from the movie theater n it was a really good movie. Oh..n my friend said 2 make sure u watch after the credits. Which i didn't do cause i 4got.
By Joplies
#253078 oh shit we didnt stay that long either! but it was a kick ass movie for suuure!