A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By necropaulis
#242134 so there's a recall where mazda claims that the yellow sac spider comes with the car from the factory (for some reason it likes ONLY the 4 banger mazda6), somehow gets into your fuel system through the evap canister, weaves a web that is apparently so tight, it causes restriction in the system and sets your car on fire(no cars have been set on fire, but Mazda, NHTSA, NSA, etc claim it might happen) or ruptures something between the canister and the tank "causing spillage".... sound a bit fishy to me... anyone else?? I only say it's fishy due to the fact that why would an animal choose a specific car/engine combo to infest out of the 3 or 4 different models being built around it with various engine and drivetrain configurations... But then Toyota has to have NASA( :? what would rocket skyentists know about civilian vehicle systems anyway) dissect their cars to find out why people can't figure out how to drive without crashing-side note, the floor mats pushing on the accelerator was one of my favorite BS excuses for anything evar.