A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Classiccarsrule85
#192260 Well i think its finally kicked the bucket today my sister fucking thrashes this 93 volvo 240 within 2wks it went from running perfect ot not running at all i dont know whats wrong now.....

The problem is its getting spark it dosent seem to be getting fuel but i know it has thefuel pumps i hot wired now so i really dont understand what could be the issue here its had wiring issues since we bought it if you have the high beams on too long then the lights cut off.....i put about 4-500 into the brakes and fuel system new intank pump,fuel filter,fuel relay volvo only, and yea newer intake and injectors so yea i really do not know what is going on i think im done with it to be honest but the car only has 117k on it which is nothing on a volvo but body is damaged so idk

What do you guys think should i sell it or should i part it out and then sell it or junk it etc.....i just dont know my sister destroyed this car after i spent so much time and money getting it running again but i really dont know if its even worth it anymore......
Last edited by Classiccarsrule85 on Tue May 11, 2010 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dro21
#192267 Part it out u never kno if anybody is looking for parts for there volvo :?
By Classiccarsrule85
#192271 yea more than liikely that will be the plan unless it is easily fixed ive had enough headaces lately and just dont need this.....

so yea more than likley i will see what i can do parts wise i mean this thing has no rust jsut dents lol and a nice black interior....
By Classiccarsrule85
#193185 well im glad i took the 2 hours tops lol and took out the rear tank pump looks as tho a hose split in between the line that goes out fr the rest of the fuel system and the intank pump so even if the inline pump was working it wouldnt of been able to get enough fuel to actually run the car.....

and just o the safe side i warrantied my old intank fuel pump and got a brand new one so now i have a brand new pump and she runs again god i love how i make things work again ....... :thumb: :woot: