A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Joplies
#160011 Word is that its gonna be on sale next year! I would honestly rock this one...mmmmm CR-Z

http://www.kiefcars.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/honda_crz_hybrid_7.jpg

Idk about the FC Sport yet, i havnt done my research but it looks pretty tight as well!

http://www.mojajaponia.pl/01_honda_fc_sport_press.jpg

What do you guys think about them? I have been thinking alot about a hybrid lately. Like an insight or the CR-z. The prius is just to popular and i hate the 3rd gen design. But when the FCX Clarity is wide spread, i would love to get my hands on one.

I think the CR-Z has lots of potential though, i mean come on its a coupe...anyone remember the k20 insight? :thumb:
By big_scoggs
#160026 those cars are never going to hit the market they look like space ships like the first one a lil though
By Gorveatt
#160027 Fuck Hybrids....
By chrono404
#160028 Everything on the CR-Z i like except for the front clip, that looks dumb.

If they CR-Z Came with one of the new Advanced VTEC Engines honda will be rolling out soon as an Si Option I would be there. :hehe:

Currently my Sedan with a d15b7 and 96-00 cx/hx tranny gets 40+mpg. Its not horribly gutless. Probally comparable performance to a hybrid.

A GOOD DX or LX EG sedan can be gotten for $2000. Whatever fuel savings the hyrbid will get will take a LONG LONG time to pay off buying a brand new car at over $20k then buying one at $2k.
By Carfanatic
#160041 love the CR-Z 8)
By Joplies
big_scoggs wrote:those cars are never going to hit the market they look like space ships like the first one a lil though

Premiering at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show, the latest CR-Z concept provided a glimpse at Honda's first sporty hybrid coupe, which will be formally unveiled in production form at Detroit's North American International Auto Show in January 2010. The 2-seat CR-Z combines futuristic styling, driving enjoyment and the latest in Honda hybrid technology. As striking as the car's sleek lines are, it's the environmental performance under the hood that sets it apart. Due to hit the streets in the second half of 2010, the CR-Z is that place in the universe where sport and efficiency meet.

oh its coming : )

and i just read that Toyota might bring back the mr2 as a hybrid? hmmm...
By Joplies
chrono404 wrote:Everything on the CR-Z i like except for the front clip, that looks dumb.

If they CR-Z Came with one of the new Advanced VTEC Engines honda will be rolling out soon as an Si Option I would be there. :hehe:

Currently my Sedan with a d15b7 and 96-00 cx/hx tranny gets 40+mpg. Its not horribly gutless. Probally comparable performance to a hybrid.

A GOOD DX or LX EG sedan can be gotten for $2000. Whatever fuel savings the hyrbid will get will take a LONG LONG time to pay off buying a brand new car at over $20k then buying one at $2k.

Yeah idk if i wanted one for the supposed save on money over the fact that they are just nice and it will help the environment hahahaha. Give sme an excuses to drive somthing beastly too
By Dippin_EG
#160056 CR-Z is dope, but not as a hybrid..... can you say A-VTEC??? :twisted:
By ohDirka
#160108 The CR-Z is sweet minus the 250 mile range and the scarcity of hydrogen fuel stations. I hate Toyota Prius's with a passion. I dont like hybrids at all actually. The people that buy them are always saying how their saving the environment while getting awesome gas mileage when the fact of the matter is that the pollution that is made making the batteries creates more pollution than the car will in 5 years. The rare metals that are used in the batteries can only be found in China, and the batteries only have a few years of life then you have to dish out serious cash just to drive your car.