Turbos, Superchargers, Wastegates, BOV's, Intercoolers, Manifolds, anything related to forced induction
By Red-eg
#183918 GARRETT part number is 703457-5003
Wheel Inducer Diameter: 63.5mm
Wheel Exducer Diameter: 88.0mm
Trim: 52
A/R: 0.72
the exhaust housing has been change to a 1.19 A/R
Twin scroll sick turbo any body making some good HP no shaft play at all it has a custom made compressor housing a 90 degree elbow has been added to it an like i say the exhaust housing has been change to a 1.19 A/R.. 3 inch down pipe is needed.... not sure whats this turbo rated to but i think is up to 600-700 hp

900 OBO FREE SHIPPING PAYPAL WELCOME CALL OR TEXT TO 8017022605 FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR MORE INFO

By flyinryan122
#183943 Hey man, do you know of Element Racing in Ogden? Bill that works there would maybe swoop this up for his 240
By Red-eg
flyinryan122 wrote:Hey man, do you know of Element Racing in Ogden? Bill that works there would maybe swoop this up for his 240

no i don't know him. you should tell him my friend bought it here in Utah a while back from some guy cant remember the name, but he needs to sell it asap because his girl is about to give birth to there baby girl so yeah. u should tell him an have him check it out on here or maybe i can take it down there as soon as he says that he wants to check it out i will just have to go pick my friend up so we can take it there. is a really sick turbo man i think is worth around 1700 new but no sure here is my number 8017022605 my friend don"t have a # at this moment so let him know man thanks