Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By bsnizzle
#304081 Hey guys, new here and want to just throw a couple things out there, i do a few things on the side of my work making odds and ends for my car and friends cars, heres what i have to offer ya and if your interested just send me a message. heres a pic of the 2 types of shift knobs (very heavy duty steel) and shift extensions for reducing distance between the shifter and steering wheel, and isnt made of aluminum but 304 stainless steel and very durable!
4 inch and 8 inch
ball type shift knob
tear drop with burnt look
By FG2_Andrew
#304082 Pretty slick! I may have to buy an extension from you!
By bsnizzle
#304086 Thanks!
yeah man just let me know, here soon i'll make some 3 inch, 4 inch, and maybe 5 and 6, i made an 8 inch for a friend with a Ef civic, its crazy lol. just let me know.
By JohnRM
#304099 Can you make extender's with a bend?

\
|
|
By bsnizzle
#304115 Depends on the length, havent tried it yet but its a possibility
By bsnizzle
#305401 some new ones me and my co-worker made, really cool color we came up with today and a new lil concept thats like a hurst but more modern lol
if anyone interested let me know
rough project in a s2000
By Null3D
#310094 verry nice how much do u charge for the shift knobs?
By Aldo91
#310106 I second this, price list please :D
By bsnizzle
#310196 sorry i havent been on here lately, been busy and all kinds of craziness with the weather, we were doing $35 polished and $40 burnt, shift extension vary in price depending on what you want, just keep in mind that they are made one by one and arent mass produced so its me or my pal at work taking our time with them.
By Null3D
#310442 how tall can u make the shift knob

whats the biggest u can make them?
By bsnizzle
#311238 I can make them any length, and the weight is pretty heavy, like take it off for a fight and break someones jaw and your hand heavy. but can also do aluminum a well
By Buddhabusmc
bsnizzle wrote:some new ones me and my co-worker made, really cool color we came up with today and a new lil concept thats like a hurst but more modern lol
if anyone interested let me know

rough project in a s2000

I likey this one!
Price for this one?
By bsnizzle
#315170 for the moded hurst style its 45. before shipping