Seats, Gauges, Dash, Panels, Trim , Carpet etc...
By FrAnKeNsTeIn
#250700 I dont have cluster with tach, that was my main intrest. The faces are ftw though. Thx for getting back so quick. Im intrested in complete cluster if u run across any.

Cheers,
By mooze
#250724 yeah but where do i get them
By eggman95
#250731 How much for the gauges and shipping T6A 0H6 and is there any additional wiring for them seems the lights are brighter?
By ceelx
FrAnKeNsTeIn wrote:I dont have cluster with tach, that was my main intrest. The faces are ftw though. Thx for getting back so quick. Im intrested in complete cluster if u run across any.

Cheers,

i dont have complete cluster for sale.
i can get only complete faces with the converter

mooze wrote:yeah but where do i get them

we make this for special order. nobody other has guages like that :hehe:

eggman95 wrote:How much for the gauges and shipping T6A 0H6 and is there any additional wiring for them seems the lights are brighter?

new faces set with shipp is ~125$
this is comlette plug&play indiglo kit and they have wiring wanted for connection.
By armando1514
#251176 do u still have it man interested highlly !!!!! SHIPPING TO 80910 LMK ASAP
By eggman95
#251189 The $125 does that include the heater panel also or just the main gauges?
By ceelx
armando1514 wrote:do u still have it man interested highlly !!!!! SHIPPING TO 80910 LMK ASAP

yea
i can still get this faces.
125$ is price whit shipp

eggman95 wrote:The $125 does that include the heater panel also or just the main gauges?

nooo dude. heating panel cost 20$.
when i wanted sell my cluster i will give for free heateng panel, but now i want put on my board :D

armando1514 wrote:so 125 for all right ??
:?

125$ for faces with shipp to you in colorado.
you must make a decision very quickly, cuz my friend want send order.
By armando1514
#251207 Sorry I ment what is it a kit or the hole cluster or just the inserts and lights ??? :eh:
By ceelx
#251208 kit have 3 indiglo faces

+ inverter + wiring harnes for 125$
By armando1514
#251210 Is it just plug and play and do u send instructions on how to put them on :wink:
By FrAnKeNsTeIn
#251225 Send HIM a PM to order, (ceelx)

Also bear in mind it will take some additional modification to make it look exactly like his; Example- His green dials.

It is Wire up and playable.