Discussion of the use of Nitrous on all motors
By eghatch
#365 nitrous sucks..... just my opinion.. go with turbo
By -EJ1- COUPE
#1150 nitrous is like fake horsepower u only have so much of it then u gota pay again for more i duno i dont like it
By Thateguhate
eghatch wrote:nitrous sucks..... just my opinion.. go with turbo

x2 I blew my old z6 on that shit...
By ohDirka
#4196 nitrous = Evil blown ALOT of motors on our race car due to that crap.. the last time we used it though the car ran an 8.98
By vtec_gloucester
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:nitrous is like fake horsepower u only have so much of it then u gota pay again for more i duno i dont like it

+1
By ChicagoMike
#4240 I'm not a big fan of the Venom kit, but nitrous in general can be pretty bad ass if used correctly. You cant just slap that shit in and call it a day.

The main thing is need to have the cam degreed correctly, and enough fuel. Otherwise, the inside of your motor will run awefully hot.
By chnzgoofball
vtec_gloucester wrote:
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:nitrous is like fake horsepower u only have so much of it then u gota pay again for more i duno i dont like it

+1

x2
By yagbols
dogfight wrote:NA all day.

yah and sometimes we call it

"pindot talo"
By Ej2-B16a
chnzgoofball wrote:
vtec_gloucester wrote:

+1

x2

x3
By wnos100shot
#31180 Nitrous does work if installed and used correctly. I got my first taste of n2o back in 97 and it's all I use. Fake HP?? no freaking way the dyno #'s are never fake. Yes once the bottle is empty your done but, thats why I own 4 bottles! lol.. Turbo is great also would never knock it, so to all the nitrous haters either do some research or try it out for yourself before you knock nitrous. Cuz I'll tell ya right now.. I'll crack my bottle and all you'll see is taillights! 12.9 @ 106mph (GSR motor, bolt-ons, single fogger 50 shot on slicks) ran @ Palmdale, Ca about 3000ft or more alt.
Direct port is taped jetted for 100 shot.. and NO it won't blow up.. I've ran the same setup back in 98 on my 94 Integra GSR and it was good for 12.7 @ 108mph ran at Pomona, Ca back in 98. I'm expecting low 12's out of the hatch! I'll keep you all updated on that one!

"Hater's want to hate, Ballers want to ball.. I don't want to do none of that at all.. I want to squeez on you!" Sing it like your Dave Chepelle.. lmao

Jeremiah (aka wnos100shot)
By Ej2-B16a
#31214 lol my buddy blew his motor to flames.. he sprayed at 3k rpm in 3rd gear... lol POOOOOOOOOFF

screw fake horsepower.. that runs out :lol: :lol: :lol:
By ChicagoMike
B16nintyfiveCoupe wrote:lol my buddy blew his motor to flames.. he sprayed at 3k rpm in 3rd gear... lol POOOOOOOOOFF

Then the car wasnt tuned for shit. Nitrous is 100% safe if the car is tuned correctly.
By Ej2-B16a
#31225 o well regardless.... still blew his motor on it. screw fake horse power x2