Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By egsedanguy
#110595 ok ok. im sure you all know bout it or heard rumors. well i googled for a while and found some info. they have a trailer for it too sorry no link. but i read that the game will consist of 16 levels including 3 from the first codmw. all the guns from codmw plus 20 more. 7 hours of play on campaine. and they are add ing a perk so you can add 2 accesories to you gun. ex-red dot and silencer. well i know ill be getting it when it comes out. suppose to be october when relesed. but i just wanted to know what your guys oppinions were. i mean even if its half as good as cod4 it will be good. i mean compaired to 5.
By DontHateonEG8
#110599 5 is the best one, you trippin. cantwait till cod4 2 comes out though.
By egsedanguy
#110601 no not trippen. didnt say 5 was bad. sucks compaird to 4. but in all they are good. but i like the new age style. the old war shit is played out. i got both 4 and 5 and 4 is way more fun.
By blockustomz
#110612 i like 5 alot more then 4. but ill always cop anything cod..
By egsedanguy
#110622 well im sure all us cod fans can sit here all day and argue if 4 is better or 5 is better. but what about codmw2? what are the views on that. ya noone has played it. But, what are you expecting? has anyone else gots some info on it.?are 4 and 5 gona become a thing of the past. is this game going to set a new bar for future in gaming? come on peeps what you think?
By ohDirka
#110655 as soon as i can pre-order it I'll have it. I still play the crap out of it.
By smokinsoljah420
#110668 same here cant wait. i like 5 ALOT but modern is so much more fun.
By ohDirka
smokinsoljah420 wrote:same here cant wait. i like 5 ALOT but modern is so much more fun.

are you on live at all? And do you play hardcore?
By DontHateonEG8
#153073 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!
By LaMbErT*
#153079 gametrailers.com has had vids bout it for a while. Tbh the first mw was OK but nothing felt as accurate as cod1 or 2 like when u aim at their head and shoot it would actually hit em mw is too sketchy imo
By DontHateonEG8
#153081 i like how the new modern warfare 2 uses dogs instead of that PITA helicopter. so if there is a fusion of COD 4 and 5 in the new one, than ill be a happy customer!!
By DontHateonEG8
#153165 haha, it probably be the somalian pirates!
By JNav93
#153251 i know most of u play for fun but if anyone wants a challenge every now and then try out gamebattles.com.. i played cod4 competitively and they have hc ladders which i made 3rd,and 1st place for 2 seasons.. but anyways back on topic lol I CANT WAIT FOR MW2