Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By zeppelin101
CivicTypeR wrote:360 > PS3

fail.
By CivicTypeR
#89798 Nope, the only decent thing it has is BlueRay. Which is so old...
By zeppelin101
#89803 So the fact it's hardware is far, far superior to the 360 amongst the numerous other things it better at just passed you by?
By ohDirka
#89806 from the stand point of owning both systems the ps3 is far more superior than the 360 but it lacks the titles of the 360 and the amazing network like that of xbox live. I play my 360 way more than the ps3. If the ps3 offered more titles and improved their network i would start playing it more. Either way you look at it, its still better than a wii. lol :lol:
By smokinsoljah420
zeppelin101 wrote:So the fact it's hardware is far, far superior to the 360 amongst the numerous other things it better at just passed you by?

Is that why it takes 4 years to load anything? Far superior. Riiiight. :roll: :lol:
By ohDirka
smokinsoljah420 wrote:
zeppelin101 wrote:So the fact it's hardware is far, far superior to the 360 amongst the numerous other things it better at just passed you by?

Is that why it takes 4 years to load anything? Far superior. Riiiight. :roll: :lol:
remember the first dvd players? its sorta the same deal ya know. but i think the ps3 has the potential to be a better graphics producing system than the xbox. I'm more of an xbox person myself but I do see the greater technology in the ps3. this is off topic so if you want to make a post in the junk yard compairing the two then do that.
By smokinsoljah420
#89842 Team Civic-EG.com? lol :lol: Or is that a little too over the top lol :roll:
By Classiccarsrule85
#89869 well it would mean we have a homepage lol technically....and im sure thats steps ahead of anything other teams have thought of....

but im for team eg simple and to the point
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#89871 im done with team team EG too sounds better.....but dont go making a dc/crx/si/bb team EG :twisted:
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#89875 well i wrote it wrong :? it was im down with the Team name sounds sick
By tigerafro
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Team Civic-EG.com? lol :lol: Or is that a little too over the top lol :roll:

x2
By Gorveatt
#90166 After a quick session of Forza last night i've come to the conclusion that i DESPERATELY need to retune my suspension on my AWD Teg i made. i completely forgot i gave it an extra 250hp through boosting, then left the suspension as it was for my N/A setup :lol: