Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By LaMbErT*
#87111 Ok well i know forza 2 has it but since my g/f is wanting to get a ps3 and not a 360 are there any other games that have eg's in it that you can mod ?
By GoRide
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Gran Turismo 4 has EG dunno if 5 will it might

Dont waste $50-60 for GT5... isnt worth it... awesome graphics but everything else sucks and i didnt see any civic..

and i aint to sure what games have civics, i know jucied 1 had a crx, and juiced 2 had some integra's, and NSX's,and i think a new SI, and NFS Pro street for ps3 has a new Si i think... thats all i can really remember
By Gorveatt
GoRide wrote:

Dont waste $50-60 for GT5... isnt worth it... awesome graphics but everything else sucks and i didnt see any civic..

and i aint to sure what games have civics, i know jucied 1 had a crx, and juiced 2 had some integra's, and NSX's,and i think a new SI, and NFS Pro street for ps3 has a new Si i think... thats all i can really remember

is that GT5 or GT5 prologue?
By blockustomz
Gorveatt wrote:
GoRide wrote:

is that GT5 or GT5 prologue?

prologue sucks.. im sure hes talking bout that. another reason i got ride of ps3. no eg.. i dont understand why egs dont get alot of love they beat s2000 around corners in real life.. eg is the best thing honda made for cheap
By LaMbErT*
#87385 kinda sucks that theres no games with an eg in it these dayz, when my bro had the xbox my eg in forza was awsome, but now theres no xbox and only a ps3
By ohDirka
GoRide wrote:

If you buy prologue then you get GT5 for 20 or 30 bucks. It says in the booklet when you buy the game.

Anyway if you get a PS3 then the best racing game out recently would be the new midnight club. I wasnt a fan of the last one but this new one is pretty good.

edit: heres a full list of the cars for Gran Turismo 5
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/ ... -cars.html
By Classiccarsrule85
#87402 if anything id just buy a ps2 screw the ps3 ps2 has better games so far and yea GT4 would be the best of the gran Turismo games. 5 sucks n the only reason i would buy it is because i saw a screen shot with a 80's bmw 6series either 633 or 635csi....but it couldve been someone trying something with photoshop but yea GT5 is no better than GT4 and in order to play GT4 on the PS3 you need the top model as you would to play xbox games on the 360....

besides that im not totally sure of that many ps games with the eg in it. really there isnt many ps games for racing that are worth getting...
By ohDirka
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:if anything id just buy a ps2 screw the ps3 ps2 has better games so far and yea GT4 would be the best of the gran Turismo games. 5 sucks

Its a PROLOGUE meaning a preview to the real game. Its like getting a demo for a game that wont be out for a year. In my opinion this might be the best racing game ever because if it is not then its likely the ps3 will never gain steam. The only reason I bought a PS3 was for that game and the blu ray player.
By Faded_Milano
#88989 x2

I want to sit in those lovely crafted ferrari interiors in 1080p
By LowTEC-Derbo
#89038 i cant believe someone said not to get GT5:P cause there is no EG in it.

Prologue is just a paid demo of the game. GT5 WILL indeed have the EG in it just like GT1, 2, 3, 4. :)

Hell I hope they put the CRX in there for good measure. GT4 had the 88 Accord roflmao.

as a racing game, i think GT5P is one of the best physics engines i've encountered. It feels pretty damn reealistic. Driving a 2008 M3 in real life and the game feels really similar its scary..
By zeppelin101
#89059 You'd hope with the technology on tap in a PS3 they'd get in the ballpark at least.
By LaMbErT*
#89133 Heres another question.

Are you able to take saved data from 1 ps3 and transfer it to another somehow ? :?
By smokinsoljah420
#89154 i think you can with a data stick. I had to try that last night with a movie and it worked dunno about save files. I dont see why not.
By LaMbErT*
#89239 kl man ill try that when i get a ps3 thanks dude :thumb: