Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Faded_Milano
#86357 for free. GT5 in 1080p, and blu-ray movies, here I come! :woot:
By marvinp8700
Faded_Milano wrote:for free.

wat?
By ej2rey
marvinp8700 wrote:
Faded_Milano wrote:for free.

wat?

That's what am saying...wwwwhat!?
How you manage that?
By marvinp8700
#86366 Image
By CivicTypeR
#86369 Online is free...
By ej2rey
SlipCivic wrote:Online is free...

Dude if it were like that every1 would be getting them online.

Give me the link so I can get 1 too.
By blockustomz
#86373 xbox ftw.. i had a ps3 and sold it quick.. but free is good
By ej2rey
blockustomz wrote:xbox ftw.. i had a ps3 and sold it quick.. but free is good
does xbox play bluray?
By Method
#86383 who needs blu ray, what a waste. sony again trying to create there own formats.
By LowTEC-Derbo
Method wrote:who needs blu ray, what a waste. sony again trying to create there own formats.

either way.. 1080p is pimp. It's gotten to the point where I ordered HD TV cable package because I was so used to the quality. :)

Having extensive time with xbox and ps3, i can say i love the ps3 > xbox as an overall system.

The PS3 is a multi entertainment system. The GUI is great to use for viewing movies on a HD vs the Xbox. Xbox has the better controller and better online community. You gotta have both systems. :) For me who watches movies more than play games, the PS3 > Xbox
By ej2rey
Method wrote:who needs blu ray, what a waste. sony again trying to create there own formats.

Shiiit ps3 has one of the best blurays out. And the movie quality! Fucken sweet.
Not to mention game quality. Never see any xbox edition come close.
By Faded_Milano
#86389 It was a ps2 :( my aunt said the lady told her it was a ps3, then I looked at it and was like :x . Unfortunately I picked one up this summer for $2, but luckily, it came with god of war, gta san andreas, gt4 and gt3. so I'll be up late tonight :P except no memory card :(
By ej2rey
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:either way.. 1080p is pimp.

Fuck yes!
1080p 64mhz 52'lcd with the ps3! Geeah! Sick.
By ej2rey
Faded_Milano wrote:It was a ps2 :( my aunt said the lady told her it was a ps3, then I looked at it and was like :x . Unfortunately I picked one up this summer for $2, but luckily, it came with god of war, gta san andreas, gt4 and gt3. so I'll be up late tonight :P except no memory card :(

Haha sorry man.
Funny shit tho.
By blockustomz
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:
Method wrote:The PS3 is a multi entertainment system. The GUI is great to use for viewing movies on a HD vs the Xbox. Xbox has the better controller and better online community. You gotta have both systems. :) For me who watches movies more than play games, the PS3 > Xbox

i agree the pimp shit on ps3 is the net but you have no keyboard??

ps3 is good for movies but xbox ownz game wise.. more games better live.. its about the games at the end of the day.. xbox hands down!!

ps3 chould be better then xbox one day but they get alot to catch up too.. i use to love sony never fucked with the old xbox.. but 360