Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By smokinsoljah420
#85911 For anyone who has forza or has seen some sick ones post em up! As most of you know you CANNOT import anything into forza to make paintjobs but instead you have to use layers of different shapes! Its NOT easy!! I just made my first one today! Its not finished, porbably never will be. Just a test run. Took me like 4 hours lol! Criticize away!! its a little off but hey i think i did ok for my first one lol! :thumb:

By chrono404
#85920 Domo Domo

Since its a Panda Trueno 86 it should have said "Fujiwara Tofu Shop" Though

That would be the Epic Win :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#85923 Hahah i just used any ol car lol!
By smokinsoljah420
#85932 Here you go! Its not 100% right (forgot the other kanji and i put what it says in english on the bottom) or finished just wanted to see if i could do it lol!
Do you know how hard it is to make the japanese lettering with layers lol! :x :lol: ill finish it tommorow its 5am here n im tired lol! :zzz:
By LaMbErT*
#85956 holy shit you are crazy, i wouldn't have even tried it. Theres vids on youtube of totally mad ones!
By Gorveatt
LaMbErT* wrote:holy shit you are crazy, i wouldn't have even tried it. Theres vids on youtube of totally mad ones!

I've seen some pretty crazy ones too, haven't seen vids on youtube of them though
By smokinsoljah420
#85993 :thumb: Sweet bro! You have xbl? or was that on pc?
By master peg
#86076 nice rides here's mine i call him herbie lol.

By smokinsoljah420
#86100 xbox live lol! Sorry! :thumb:
By chrono404
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Here you go! Its not 100% right (forgot the other kanji and i put what it says in english on the bottom) or finished just wanted to see if i could do it lol!
Do you know how hard it is to make the japanese lettering with layers lol! :x :lol: ill finish it tommorow its 5am here n im tired lol! :zzz:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Epic!
By CivicTypeR
#86288 Image