Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By CivicTypeR
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Wow im in love with this game lol Check my baby! Black door banged up quarter panel, and rust to boot! lolololol!

It's a right hand drive though :lol:
By Benj
#86290 umm i have a few games, forza 2, hin Juiced 2, halo 3,grid,drit, skate, umm i have a bout 15 games, cant think of them all
By GoRide
#86346 Just got a 360 for Christmas, only have COD5, and gears of war 2

Gamer Tag: GoRide HimSelf
By smokinsoljah420
SlipCivic wrote:
smokinsoljah420 wrote:Wow im in love with this game lol Check my baby! Black door banged up quarter panel, and rust to boot! lolololol!

It's a right hand drive though :lol:

I can dream cant i! :x :lol:
By smokinsoljah420
#86413 :thumb: Sweet!! Nah it didn't. I tryed my hardest but all of my carbon fiber looks like caca! lolol! Thanks brotha!!
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#86538 allright man i cant remember if i have u added or not but all u got to do is car u want carbon on try not to have ay vinyls on the roof or metalic colors and i cn do it for u
By master peg
#86968 now that i'm done with fallout 3 i might get on forza 2 and gta 4 next week damn fallout 3 was a great game best rpg ive ever played i have over 300 hours in that game lol
By egsedanguy
#93107 ok i sined up online. jsut to make things faster when i get home. my gamer tag is speedrow. i requested a few of you but i cant game till i get home. like i said just making things faster so when i get home ill be ready. codwaw is going to be the first game i get on.
By Classiccarsrule85
#93167 ok weve been updated again also sneepereg your s/n dose not exist? you did post it as sneeper65 or is there some spacing or something you did not ad?
By sneepereg
#93439 im sorry guys i had to get a new acount my new one is smithej1
By chrono404
#163397 bump

Finally picked up a 360, as well as Forza3. I was going to get cod mw2, however game crazy was out. :thumbdown:

Screenname: Chrono404
Original I know, If you see a Chrono404 anywhere on the internets, it will probably be me. :lol: