Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Classiccarsrule85
#84837 updatedz
By smokinsoljah420
#84842 :? is that your name now? Also does anyone have rock band? not 2 the original lol i havent gotten 2 yet! :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#84853 not yet im using my sisters live account free month n such so thats all good. and yea then im gonna sign up toward the end of december early jan when hers runs out for my free month then imma activate my year account lol.....so as of right now its not my name but hopefully will be.

And I dont have rock band but have the Guitar hero world tour....drums on that i guess break easily or my sister was too stupid and let someone use them when she brought it with her to college.....I just bought that for her not even 2 months ago lol.....but yea dont have it not really a fan of those kinda games more into racing
By smokinsoljah420
#84856 got pgr4? :hehe:
By CivicTypeR
#84866 I've just been banned from XBL, called there support up today, they told me it was my profile content. All I had for my profile was my name, location and my motto of "got milk?".
As for this, when my gold runs out I will be refusing to purchase there bullshit waste of time service anymore.
I will also be buying a PS3.

If you want to add me, my gamertag is CivicTypeRx
By Gorveatt
#84867 That sucks man, they just said cause of content? that's gay. didn't you change you name before too?
By CivicTypeR
#84869 Yeah it use to be SlipCivic.

this was my profile:

Motto: Got Milk?
Name: Crisp

They informed me the ban was because of profile content. When I asked if they could explain on what, they refused too.
So Bill Gates can smoke my poll. Oh and for the record, all my PC's are running pirated Windows. FUCK YOU Microshit!
By Gorveatt
#84872 Image

that's you're profile, you're still on my friends list but all your info says "code of conduct" now :? that's odd that they banned you

Fuck you have JUST been banned too.. only 2 hours since you were online last...
By CivicTypeR
#84875 Yeah I got banned yestaday, it may say only 2 hours ago cause I tried to log in on xbox.com and is says I can't because of my suspension. :thumbdown:

Last edited by CivicTypeR on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gorveatt
SlipCivic wrote:Yeah I got banned yestaday, it may say only 2 hours ago cause I tried to log in on xbox.com and is says I can't because of my suspension. :thumbdown:

So is it a suspension or a full ban?
By CivicTypeR
#84877 Email says a ban, but I called Xbox up and they said it would only be a suspension.
By smokinsoljah420
#84883 [smilie=nono.gif] cheater! lol nah im jk That SUCKS! fucking microsoft. theyre company is just bullshit. Ive bought 4 360s so far guess how many i had to send back. 5! Thats right one i had to send twice! :x if ps3 didnt suck so bad id only play that. but i HATE the controllers so... ya! anyways What times do you guys get on? (youve gotta post what time zone your in too.) :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#84891 Dosn't matter about time zones for me, I'm on like day and night.
They told me I could have the use of my XBL account on the 22nd... well it's the 22nd now 12:35am and I can't sign in still... Oh well, as long as they have my money, who cares eh?
By ohDirka
smokinsoljah420 wrote:if ps3 didnt suck so bad id only play that. but i HATE the controllers so... ya! anyways What times do you guys get on? (youve gotta post what time zone your in too.) :thumb:

I dont like the controlers either s I basically use it for blue ray movies.

I'm on xbox live usually later at night...like now