Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By blockustomz
#84938 ive noticed alot of peoples profiles saying "code of conduct" lately.. that sucks..
i had ps3 and got ride of it quick that dont have alot of racing games and the live sucks. but xbox live should be free.. =/
By CivicTypeR
#84945 Xbox Live will NEVER go free. It's another income for Microsoft. There are rumors of them charging for the use of there Hotmail by 2010, as there servers get the most hits in the world.
By smokinsoljah420
#85035 Sweeeet! We should all find a game we all got and play together!! That would be awesome!! :thumb: im thinking gta4 would be the most fun or cod!! :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#85038 Forza 2, but watch out, Tim cheats. :thumbdown: :hehe:
By master peg
SlipCivic wrote:Forza 2, but watch out, Tim cheats. :thumbdown: :hehe:

at least he doesn't get in front of you then slam on the brakes lol :D :D
Evil PegLeg but i might change it i play gta 4/forza 2/dirt.
By Method
#85068 gta4 will be the best. need to set up a time.
By spiritR
#85072 gonna add everyone right now n im on pacific time mostly play at night
By CivicTypeR
master peg wrote: at least he doesn't get in front of you then slam on the brakes lol :D :D

Problem with the car! Brakes locked up :? :lol:
By Classiccarsrule85
SlipCivic wrote:
master peg wrote: at least he doesn't get in front of you then slam on the brakes lol :D :D

Problem with the car! Brakes locked up :? :lol:

I wasnt there but ok its a reasonable excuse but truth be told it wasnt your cars fault it was you lol you where the one opperating it. I am in the process of updateing again so far this was a good thread idea i think and yea definately either Gta4-though i dont really have that....and dont know when ill get it but definately Forza motorsport 2 gotta love that game or even PGR 3 or something like that i love my racing games and my account if i get off my lazyness streak i should have it created within the next couple of days....and yea definately we should set up a time and day where we can all play each other n stuff.
By Classiccarsrule85
#85172 You have been added woohooo couple more days n i think i will be online for once.

Update: my new s/n is CCR85 and just sent out a whole bunch of friend requests got tired of leveling up my sister on Halo and getting her all the gamer points lol
By Classiccarsrule85
#85220 bump online sorta now on halo 3 havent gotten forza or any racing game yet but halo online is pretty sweet none the less.....
By Classiccarsrule85
#85353 Ok tis fixed hope to play some of yall on Forza 2 or Halo 3 soon or what ever game i get for xmas.....happy holidays