Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Classiccarsrule85
#85397 well thats exactly what i got for christmas however of coarse it was used from gamestop and of coarse it did not work in my xbox......idk y but i was highly dissapointed the whoel reason i got an xbox 360 was due to Forza 2 lol but tomarrow i go after work or during work my sis will bitch em out or something for selling her a bad game.....
By smokinsoljah420
#85406 :( i didnt get forza! Fuck you santa!!! lol
By ohDirka
#85426 I'll be on tonight probably playing COD WAW or if you talk me into it maybe halo 3
By smokinsoljah420
#85429 round what time? i was playing gta with master peg last night having fun! we all gotta get together n play!
By master peg
smokinsoljah420 wrote::( i didnt get forza! Fuck you santa!!! lol

damn evil santa lol, that was a good game of gta 4 last night tho. after me trying to get the disk to load stupid microsuck.
By Classiccarsrule85
#85444 lol well im at a miss now 1) I dont have gta4 and 2) checked the game in my sis's boyfriends 360 n it works fine lol time to break out the thinking cap dust her off n get to work....
By master peg
#85446 i think i had a messed up save file. i took my hd off and gta 4 loaded fine so i put it back on and deleted a save file i had and its working now. knock on wood lol. anyone have gears of war 2?
By Classiccarsrule85
#85451 woot im on forza now probaly until i decide to go to bed or my sis makes me teach her how to drive manual
By blockustomz
#85458 we should set up a drag street race one night with egs.. that would be sick on the German track that long one..
By smokinsoljah420
#85460 :( damnit i really thought i was going to get forza. Oh well ill probably have it wednesday, hopefully! yea that what i wanna do i want all of us to make our egs (or the ones weve had) and race lol! :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#85482 Haha, my mate just got banned for having "West Sussex" as his location. Guess you can't put where you're acutally from either.
By Classiccarsrule85
#85499 lol they are really cracking down i guess anyhow yea we shoudl set something up but right now im well trying to get credits and stuff so i dont have a eg yet. but will soon hopefully.....my game is very touchy will only work sometimes and when it dose it loads up kinda slow ohhh well im happy when it works.
By sneepereg
#85524 mine is sneeper65

and i play gta4, halo3, call of duty 4, and others just loook for me