Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By jred
#225048 was waiting for this game to come out before i buy a PS3 and GT5 comes out when the PS3 price tag droped.......time to buy a PS3!!!! :woot: :woot:
By evil-G-nius
#225067 yeah I wanna know how is the modding in the game. I may have to wait until christmas for this game...unfortunately
By Gorveatt
#225070 I'd like to try it, just to see how it is, the Rally part interests me the most, since there is yet to be a rally game for 360 that I've loved as much as Rallysport Challenge 2 for the xbox.
By {ikon}EM1
Simmons wrote:
{ikon}EM1 wrote:GREATEST PS3 car game ever!!!!

I absolutely love this game... I seriously played like 13 hours when I first got it....

Tell us more...gameplay,mods etc
Im planning on getting me a PS3 just to play GT5

Well I don't have an xbox so I can't really compare it to forza but it has a/b spec modes where u can race in a spec and become a coach in b spec (witch is kinda weird telling someone else how to drive... speed up/slow down/ overtake/ect)... it also has special events like top gear track days where u race in a 2 lap/ 12 position race...

I havnt played online yet but that's another game in itself soposedly...

I only have 7% done and put in like 20+ hours!!!! :shock: so the game is huge.... and it isn't a game its a simulator... the closest thing ull get to drive in a real car... and its true cus even the gokarts feels exactly like a gokart does when ur racing(besides the forces of nature like wind hitting ur face and feeling the g forces through the corners)....

Lol the first car that I bought was a type r civic and I BOOSTED IT... so u can mod cars and make them better...:twisted:

There's even a section where u can change the oil/wash/paint/engine overhaul/ ur cars!!!

I just got this game and I still have a lot more progress to go b4 beating the game but in my book I give it a 12 out of 10 :thumb: and Im recremending this game to anyone who has a ps3 and loves cars...
By {ikon}EM1
evil-G-nius wrote:yeah I wanna know how is the modding

The modding in the game is a night and day difference.... I have a s2k (in the game) and I had to compete in a fr (front engine/ rear wheel drive) challenge... well the stock s2k is really tail happy and I placed 6th so after the race I changed the tires and suspention and did some moter work to it... started the race over and placed first....

U can fully tune the suspention to ur likings that's what I like about it...
By jaydeem09
#225121 well i have both forza 3 and gt5. i like forza better so far cuz the modding on the cars is more realistic such as motor swaps and when you turbo the car you can actually hear the different sounds but in gt5 you cant hear it at all which sucks cuz i like modding the cars slowly and listening to the differences and feeling the differences in power. also there are way too many of the same cars in gt5.
By {ikon}EM1
#225131 ^^^ yea but forza is more of an arcade game than a simulator/witch makes it easier to play... and u can hear the bov of a car in gt5 just b4 u shift look bhind u( in the outside view) and shift ull hear it :thumb:
By skateruptown
#225222 I have played forza lots and yeah there is alot of different mods you can do but like gt is a simulator. Like drifting in forza is crazy easy. Like the drift i did up top there it feels more real clutch kick, shift locking ect. But they both have there pros and cons. Not one game is overal better then the other.