Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Ecc0
#230711 I'm feeling that way at the moment, I work in an airport so Tax free shopping means I can get a PS3 well cheap and with GT5 just trying to convince the Mrs that its the right way to go and that we really do need a Bluray player now we have the new TV
By OGv2iik
#245919 buy a PS3 bro. it's well worth the money. i am currently swapping all my games over to PS3 due to being fed up with paying for XBL.
By ghskid06
#245935 started with ps stayed with ps
By dbrooks
ghskid06 wrote:started with ps stayed with ps

nuff said.
By eg-guy
#255991 Ive had all together about 20 ps1's and ps2's, 1 psp, and only one ps3 that i sold to buy the cheaper 360. Hands down playstation is better.

ive had my xbox 360 for over 3 years now. It has been thrown, dropped, punched, slammed, kicked, cursed at and just recently i broke the disc tray(damn black ops n MW2 for online lagging, etc. etc. etc.) so it has no cover on it and the top of the tray is peeled back far enough to thro a game in it and play. But it still works good i just have to shut it off everytime i switch games and turn it back on.

Conclusion, xbox is ok but there is alot i dont like about playing online and paying for it, etc.etc.etc, when this 360 finally breaks im buying another ps3 and staying with sony.

94 jdm ferio:::sometimes mine wont read discs, i just spray some air duster in the disc tray, shut it off and turn it back on and it reads again.
By RSuave
#255993 The ps3 blu-ray is supposed to be one of the best players on the market.
By mooze
#256019 i have both ps3 and the 360....and will still buy another 3600 over any ps anyday.....ive had my 360 since release and it still works fine. a week after i bout the ps3 it would just randomly freeze...and its consistant at doing so...needless to say im not the only one that has this problem..i 2 had the ps2 before converting to the original xbox and dont regret at all..xbox all day for me
By RSuave
#256030 Watch out though funniest story my friends were fighting and one threw a pillow and hit the xbox 360, that xbox stopped working lame, and still to this day I have never seen a non working n64 technology?
By andrew2siik
#256040 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xbox ---------- ps3
comfort of controller X
console exclusives x X
cost vs enjoyability X

those are the major points when i look at a system. i own both (because i can :twisted:), but if i had to choose just one system. PS3 wins.

i use to own just the xbox, but the cost vs what you're getting just simply outweighs EVERYTHING for me.

$50/year to just be able to play online, no bluray player, much less user/family-friendly interface.

my xbox had a E74 error, i towl tricked it and it worked fine for 6 months after.. but of course, it died again. and the turn around time to get your system back (with the warranty) isn't worth it to me.

if you're a hardcore gamer, PS3 makes more sense because it can handle the hours and hours or gameplay. if you just own a console for party/kill time use, xbox makes sense.