Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Method
#156889 i never like the first ones. i dont like games where i have to think. give me a gun and point me to the people i have to shoot.
By LaMbErT*
Method wrote:i never like the first ones. i dont like games where i have to think. give me a gun and point me to the people i have to shoot.

Sorry but im totally with this dude! hence why cod1 and 2 were the shit.

But i would still love to play this game solely because the gfx look stunning in it but maybe thats just me ?

The first comment under the trailer that i seen was..

"well i just bought the game today, and i have to say that is a dissapointment in the graphic aspec, im sorry to say this, but the textures are plain and suck ass, the npc models are pretty bad, and the cities arent as amazing as you see in the trailers, and in top of that they put a lot of complicated shit in the way the game used to be played, im sorry to say this, but FOR ME, AC1 AC2"
By Gorveatt
#156950 well initial impressions, i dunno what that guy was bitching about graphics wise. they are better then the first, but unless he's wanting graphics that are 100% realistic then he's just picky imo, i'd rather lesser graphics and better game play then sacrifice the gameplay for graphics. that being said so far the movement of the character has improved, mainly in the climbing abilities. i haven't gotten into the actual assassination portion of the missions yet, cause i was only to play for 45 minutes before going to work.

i'll give a further detailed analysis tonight when i can actually play the game more.
By ejcoupe2nv
#156952 im gettin it. i loved the first one and i pre ordered the a.c. 2 loll

i loved both call of dutys too loll

the only problem is i keep spendin money on my games and then i end up not gettin my headers in or swappin my gsr rear discs in loll :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#157101 would like to play it to see what it is like, i dont play games anymore but i like the sound of the storyline in this aswell and the trailer makes it look stunning!
By Gorveatt
#157150 well th main differences between the two, for story, is the first you're an assassin, a trained assassin, you know whats going on (or so you think), the second, you're not, you start off as a normal guy, only to find you're family betrayed and killed, and then discover that your father was an assassin and you're whole family heritage is of the Assassins, and then you train and become on to seek vengeance for your family.

now as for gameplay, it's very similar to the first, you're just able to do more things, like disarm enemies and steal their weapons. but i am very very enjoying it right now, and i feel that if i don't go anywhere on the weekend that will all i'll be doing then lol
By LaMbErT*
#157307 lol sounds like a plan wouldn't mind a chilled weekend myself but ive no computer games so edinburgh for a piss up it is! Enjoy tho, wish it was me!
By Gorveatt
#157330 one thing as well about the assassination missions, you don't have to go running around pick pocketing and ease dropping and all that other shit you did before, you go, someone tells you where to find someone who may know where he is, you go kill that guy and gather info, then it leads up to killing the guy you're after.