Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By Classiccarsrule85
#146891 ok so i was surfing through things and low n behold forza 3 demo of the day caught my eye its free to gold members so im downloading now i cant freaking wait....
By Classiccarsrule85
#146932 ok and here is a quicky reveiwofthedemo----download itcauseitsfun and wellyesyou only have one track but graphics are better than ever and well im definately putting some money down for a copy of this game.....
By PandaHatch
#146950 sick...been playing forza2 like crazy.
By PandaHatch
#146966 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwNP5zr ... re=related

They also finally created the Le Mans track which was long overdue. Check out the movie Truth in 24 narrated by Jason Statham (crank, transporte, lock stock & 2 smokin barrels etc) That will give you a good feel of Le Mans.

I wonder if they have a 24 hour Le Mans endurance race. That would be sick.
By LaMbErT*
#149138 still got the eg ?
By Classiccarsrule85
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laskdjhvqelkjvhbedfpbviuwerhbtpjkwernqb;wkldfmdvlkdf'psdf
i think i just soiled myself

I know i cant wait im waking up early just to go and get it ......probaly going up today to go finish paying her off and maybe get another subscription to xbox live lol but yea woot cant wait
By JDM FERIO MAN
#165500 I want forza3 so fucking bad got to get my XBOX fixed but with the new EG I got I have spent the cash on that lol but got to get it asap :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Dippin_EG
#165501 Forza3 = Awesome

Playing it for the majority of the day today

time to nerd out :thumb:
By chrono404
Dippin_EG wrote:Forza3 = Awesome

x2

We need to make a Forza 3 Picture thread and post up what we have made.