Everything video game related - console and online, old school & new.
By LaMbErT*
#146260 not played it dont even have a console but imo from all the vids ive seen it looks shit and uber sloppy!
By PandaHatch
#146264 damn commercial looked cool but figures. they make it look sick so you will buy it. maybe I will rent it and post a review.
By LaMbErT*
#146267 yeah pretty much, gametrailers.com is good but i reckon that huge game companys have a contract with them that they have to make a good review aswell but you can c from the vids it looks very sloppy!
By PandaHatch
#146270 checked that flutman lee. he is tight check out hip hop violin...im going to view vids tommorrow
By LaMbErT*
#146273 what one theres a few that do it ?

and fluteman and beardyman are awesome lol i respect that, but the breakcore and all that bull i posted a while ago sucks!
By PandaHatch
#146275 violin and dj in background. violinist looks highschool age
By LaMbErT*
#146277 Hes pretty good man !

Gotta sleeps man good nite or mornin lol
By evil-G-nius
#146301 I heard the gme was good. But IDK...I just got Midnight Club LA so I am behind. LOL
By Gorveatt
Chance wrote:Video game threads go......................here: http://civic-eg.com/viewforum.php?f=68

So it has been written, So it shall be done.

IMO it's probably complete crap, i've lost all interest in the NFS series, the last one i enjoyed was Most Wanted, then after Carbon, and Pro Street, i just lost all hope and am not even going to bother.
By LaMbErT*
#146368 well said gorveatt completely agree..

I loved the very first nfs series on the ps1 im sure it was!
By Benj
#146379 i have played it, it is super arcade like. they say its the next best simulation game, its not, car handle like shit. going around corners it looks like you are drifting when in the cockpit view. over all i give it 4 out of 10, and it only gets that cuz it has cool cars, if it didnt have the cars i would say 2 out of 10
By LaMbErT*
#146388 i knew itd be shit :P
By PandaHatch
#146391 fuck that I will save that money towards something else. I want a new forza