Installed a part on your Civic and want to give your opinion? Please do here!
By Treezy
#153831 *No, this isn't an ad even though it might sound like one. This is an honest review about a business that my club has been dealing with for two years. If you're interested in his decal pricing or tinting services, please PM me for more info.

I have a guy who does great decals and tint in case anyone is looking for either. I wouldn't recommend him unless he was good. He stands behind his work and is so good that I will put my own word on the line for him.

The Sign Man.. He had a shop here in Hampton/Yorktown, Va. and had to shut it down when the economy went south. But that didn't stop him from doing what he loves to do!

DECALS: He makes all kinds of decals and graphics, colors, pictures, custom designs, you name it short of full wraps. My club is 100% tagged through his work and we continue to support him because he is the best quality and the best price.

TINT: Most places do that quick-tint with pre-cut sheets to get you in and out in 45 minutes, charge you $160 bucks, and then low and behold it starts to bubble or turn purple! Or they lure you in with a $120 special, then tell you that if you want the "good stuff" you have to pay more!

I'm sorry.. But who likes that clear edge on their tint? It looks like crap and annoys people who care about their ride. Not to mention, if you claim you're the "number 1" tinter around, why do you sell cheap ass stuff and try to hurry people through?

The Sign Man doesn't offer anything lower than the best quality. He takes his time and uses a hobby knife to trim the windows so you don't get that clear edge that we all hate! And, even after all that, he still manages to beat the competitors prices!!!

My review for the sign man is that he provides good service, great products, and puts his word on every transaction. I highly recommend him for tint and decal work.