A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Vti93T
#131080 Blake's is the Pink one and mines the red one
By Greasedmonkey
Chance wrote:pink haro is kewl.. to much pink though, it makes it look like a "hoffman" bike..... is yours a backtrail? those are heavy :P
I miss my WeThePeople :(

I want a WTP frame right now. I want to build my own bike. The Backtrail isnt that heavy. Friend has a F3 that is loads heavier. My x2 is lightest one. I love it. It is a lot of pink.
By Chance
Greasedmonkey wrote:I want a WTP frame right now. I want to build my own bike. The Backtrail isnt that heavy. Friend has a F3 that is loads heavier. My x2 is lightest one. I love it. It is a lot of pink.

my WTP was the best and my most favorite bike i've owned.. and ive ahd a ton..(terrible1, fit, kink, fly-diablo) Gawd I miss BMX uhhh I need a bike!
Dont know if you frequent www.danscomp.com but its the shit good prices, fast shipping never had any problems with them :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#131166 my haro 540 air was the shit. back in 99. had the same frame for almost 6 years. then was stolen. built my bike from the ground up. worth about 700 bucks. got stolen by some punk kids from in front of my house on my poarch. :x i want another one..
By Chance
#131169 lol my WTP had approx.. 2g's into it.. the frame alone was $500. I propped it on my porch ran in the house to get my backpack, and wallah it was gone. next day i saw the beaner on it and straight up water boy tackled his ass. got my bike back :D

but lets leave this thread for photography :P sorry katie
By Vti93T
Chance wrote:lol my WTP had approx.. 2g's into it.. the frame alone was $500. I propped it on my porch ran in the house to get my backpack, and wallah it was gone. next day i saw the beaner on it and straight up water boy tackled his ass. got my bike back :D

but lets leave this thread for photography :P sorry katie

it's cool..just don't let it happen again [smilie=nono.gif]

:postwhore:
By Greasedmonkey
#131317 i do what I want!!
By Vti93T
#133625 More Pictures..These I've had for awhile just hadn't edited them so here they are:

^disneyland parade

^california adventure side

^my parents went on the Ferris Wheel and my mom started freakin out cause she doesn't like heights and my dad was rocking the thing lol

^when I went this wasn't open..it's the Nemo underwater adventure thing..I think

^my little cousin a couple years ago at christmas time

^Sedona, AZ when I drove there back in 07
By Vti93T
#134369 Image
^Marilyn Monroe poster I got for my bf that is in our living room

My paper lanterns..finally up ^_^
By Vti93T
#135779 Went downtown today with a friend so I figured I'd take the camera out and try to take some pictures

^metro anyone?

By Heatherly
#135792 You know you're good.

I likethe building's there!!
By Greasedmonkey
Heatherly wrote:You know you're good.

I likethe building's there!!

thats downtown for you.
By Vti93T
#138760 some more pictures of downtown

By Vti93T
#140466 Went with my boyfriend and our friend to a skate park today so they could ride. Figured I'd take a few pictures while I was there. Gotta get ready for all the pictures I'll be taking tomorrow for the BMX meet of Houston lol.

^our friend Ricardo always makes the weirdest looks when he rides lol