A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Vti93T
#127364 Here's some random shots I took awhile back

By Vti93T
#127420 Thanks
Last edited by Vti93T on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance
#127423 Not many people post/comment in the photog section anyway homie dont sweat it. 8)
Everyone pretends to like me just to get into the club. :x :P
By egsedanguy
#127432 ya i cant stand that chance. i just wanted to be in his club so i just acted like i liked him. :P but hey at least the Homo club within civic-eg stick together....
By Vti93T
#127436 :face palm: to both of you lol
By Chance
#127443 Honesty......More pics of Heather = more people will post :thumb: :P But really, nice pics ESPECIALLY for what you have to work with homie!
By egsedanguy
Chance wrote:Honesty......More pics of men = more fapping material :thumb: :P But really, nice pics ESPECIALLY for what you have to work with homie!

ya that heather is looking good. she has some very seductive eyes and a supper cute face...more pics :D ?
By Vti93T
#127490 haha I stole that picture off her myspace cause I was bored and wanted something to mess around with so I edited it. lol.
By Vti93T
#130141 Here's some new pictures of my bf's bike and mine

^his bike^

^his still^

^it's piink^

^his seat^

^my dice ;)^

^my bike is red, sticker free and soon to get painted a crazy combo^

^red..eww^
By Vti93T
#130639 Image

^my friends daughter

^flowers my mom got me for my 22nd bday

^flower in my grandparents back yard
By Chance
#131051 pink haro is kewl.. to much pink though, it makes it look like a "hoffman" bike..... is yours a backtrail? those are heavy :P
I miss my WeThePeople :(