A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Vti93T
#141718 aww cute puppy!!!
By Vti93T
#148333 Image
^ I love her toes

^How'd I get so lucky to have a kitty with beautiful green eyes and a bf with beautiful blue eyes

^my new favorite picture
By Dippin_EG
#161587 Bump for an old thread.

Heres my cats (brother and sister), Noodle on the left, and Trixie on the right.

Still need to get a pic of my Beagle, Max. Hes a fat boy. :lol:

By Vti93T
#161833 aww your cat trixie looks like my mom's cat freckles..only my mom's cat is way fat lol
By LaMbErT*
#161854 ur puppys awesome classic :D

Sekani -

not really got any pro photos
By 3kkl3sia
#161859 not the best quality at all, but just to show it off...
my new puppy i got yesterday, still debating on a name.
its a german sheppard/lab mix, was a beaten puppy so she is scared of anything that moves so i took her for $50 off these scum-bag people who hit her.
only have 2 pictures, here they are. shes only 6 1/2 weeks...
its funny how the smallest dogs think they own the world...
and here is one of my kitten tabitha
By LaMbErT*
#161866 cute puppy any ideas on names ?
By 3kkl3sia
#161867 well my mom threw some idea's out there. honestly i dont care. ill call the dog puppy for all i care, but she has some wacked out names she wants.
By Vti93T
#162021 aww the puppy is cute..I hate people that abuse pets..evil people :x

you should name her Beauty :) I'm know it's kinda gay but she's like black beauty :)
By LaMbErT*
#162027 yeah it is kinda gay for a guy tbh i think missy ?
By 3kkl3sia
#162139 thank you guys :thumb:
i think we are naming her molly
By Dippin_EG
#162154 molly is a good pet name. I know a few people with dogs named molly.

And i hate when people give pets human names like robert or chris or matt you know. Like my sister wanted to name my black cat Chris, and im like :?:

I told her even Noodle would be better than that, and that is when my cat got its name. :lol:
By 3kkl3sia
#162157 hahaha great cat name right there...

at this point i dont really care what we name her, its a 6 week old puppy. its not going to remember its name anyway.

so for now i think it will be molly..
By Gorveatt
Dippin_EG wrote:molly is a good pet name. I know a few people with dogs named molly.

And i hate when people give pets human names like robert or chris or matt you know. Like my sister wanted to name my black cat Chris, and im like :?:

I told her even Noodle would be better than that, and that is when my cat got its name. :lol:

hahaha Noodle that's awesome, I had a cat named Sam, and a friend of mine has a cat named Max, and another friend with one names Charlie lol

My friends named my fish, Pooper and Scooper. :lol: