A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Civic_HatchSI
#79856 We got hit hard last night with about 30cms of snow :x

I was not impressed lol

Let's keep the winters pics coming, so post them up in your area if you get lots of snow :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#79860 i should have taken pics this morning before i cleaned up the snow :( ahh well.. i'll get some later, but you were hit much harder then we were Holly
By Civic_HatchSI
#79863 yea tell me about it, was plus 14 last week with sun not a inch of snow on the ground, I still had my car out lol.
By Gorveatt
Civic_HatchSI wrote:yea tell me about it, was plus 14 last week with sun not a inch of snow on the ground, I still had my car out lol.

I hear ya, it was 17 degrees last Thursday, then the following Tuesday it was -2
By Greasedmonkey
#79871 That just goes to show, that you should not live up there.
By GoRide
#79872 I dont have any batteries for my camera :'(:'(
By Civic_HatchSI
Greasedmonkey wrote:That just goes to show, that you should not live up there.

we are use to it :P
By Gorveatt
Civic_HatchSI wrote:

no matter how long you live here, you're never use to it... well i'm not anyway, lol. i hate winter... with a passion, if i didn't have to shovel snow, and wasn't freezing my ass off i wouldn't mind it so much... it's the cold i hate...
By GoRide
Gorveatt wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:

no matter how long you live here, you're never use to it... well i'm not anyway, lol. i hate winter... with a passion, if i didn't have to shovel snow, and wasn't freezing my ass off i wouldn't mind it so much... it's the cold i hate...

I love the snow, not as much as i love the summer but i like the change from time to time... :)
By marvinp8700
#79953 what is this "snow" you speak of :eh:
By Xaser
#79964 Just started snowing here as well tonight. :thumb:
Christmas is coming! :D
By VegasCivic
#80163 :o It's like your cursed and blessed all at once... It's still hitting 65-80 in the day here :lol: :thumb:
By marvinp8700
#80178 it was 75-ish yesterday
By york62
#80212 I hate winter more then lot of things, and just today we had to sweep the roof off so we could finish shingling it. :x winter!!