A place to post all your Non-Automotive Pics. Nature, People, Stills, etc. Anything without Wheels!
By Gorveatt
#56745 WOOT!! and what a trip it was we left at 4 in the afternoon and got home at 4 in the morning. It was just myself and a coworker of mine. They paid for the trip cause they were originally going, i went to help with driving, and cause i was going to get something for myself as well :D Starting location was Charlottetown PEI, destination Edmundston NB

GPS didn't know where the fuck we were most of the time, it kept showing stuff like this for most of the trip

of course there were multiple coffee stops

PUPPY!!!!!! my friend got this little feller 7 week old miniature dachshund

And total KM's = 1219 when they dropped me off at home, from the time we left
Last edited by Gorveatt on Tue May 27, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Method
#56746 where did you go? no more info? is that a wide angle lens? dslr's are fun.
By Gorveatt
#56747 Sorry we went to Edmundston NB, i updated the OP with that. The lens is just a Canon 50mm f1.8 prime lens. the other is just the standard 18-55mm kit lens
By LaMbErT*
#57056 That wee pup is so cute man!
By LowTEC-Derbo
#57057 awesome roadtrip.

i went from san francisco 4am saturday morning to go to six flags magic mountain in socal (roughly 400miles?). Got there 9:30am had fun till 11pm, and drove back to SF to go to work the next day. I got home around 4am Sunday morning. HAHHAAH best one day roadtrip ever.
By Gorveatt
#57076 Yeah i had a blast on this trip, there's very few people that i would go on a road trip this long(or longer) with, i was just lucky that she's one of them lol. Would definitely do this one again :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#57084 Any pics? eh? :hehe:
By Gorveatt
SlipCivic wrote:Any pics? eh? :hehe:

I don't think she'd appreciate me doing so, so i'm not going to. but she is a looker :lol: