If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By noname87
#336920 hey guys, been a while since i checked in here. Just recently picked up a 2000 CRV EX auto last week for a new daily. Electron Blue Pearl with 147k on it.

Day I picked it up

Put some tint on it earlier this week, amazing how something so simple can change the look of a vehicle

Future plans:
In dash Pioneer screen (currently own)
Viper Alarm and remote start
JDM red and clear taillights
HID retrofit and black headlight housing mod (maybe)
Ironman lift springs
215 75 15 tires and Cragar wheels for a more aggressive stance

Will update as the mods happen.

Broke out the table for some use at work today
Last edited by noname87 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By noname87
#336966 Only available in EBP in 2000 and 2001. And b20v later down the road maybe. Probably wouldn't do that until I got it paid off
By noname87
#337502 so decided to lift this thing. picked up Ironman lift springs for it last week and ordered bigger tires that will be here tomorrow.
tires I'm using are 215/75/15 General Grabber AT's. should look good with the aggressive tread
By noname87
#337674 got the lift on this weekend! went super smooth. no stuck bolts or anything thankfully.
By noname87
#343282 well completely forgot about this thread...time to do some serious updating!

shortly after this lift I had to go test out the tires. got quite a few looks rolling back into town

picked up an SE grille trim a week later and installed that. changed up the front end look a lot

got tired of looking at the ugly factory taillight colors and did a red out. turned out better than expected and cleaned up the rear

looking through a local yard found a hard to find passenger arm rest. bought that and installed it asap

also picked up a rare factory optional spoiler from a yard in Pennsylvania!

just got it back recently from paint and ready to install in a few weeks

picked up a Password JDM power chamber intake for cheap from a buddy, changed the sound of the vehicle completely...no need for exhaust with this thing!
By noname87
#343283 have also picked up a few more jdm/edm parts...

edm center vent and hazard switch (all red instead of black switch)

installed...

JDM fullmark grille, currently being shipped and will have to be repainted EBP

best find so far though is a BNIB factory nose mask. never been installed

baggie full of hardware is still stapled to the instructions

got tired of the factory seats being super uncomfortable and installed some 4th gen prelude seats, factory pattern was almost identical to the factory crv pattern

picked up a brush guard from a member of the crv fb page i run

bought a set of Hella's to mount on it, once the weather gets nice they will be installed. this is just a test fit. love it!

picked up a set of extra headlights to do a black headlight housing mod which requires you to pull them apart and paint the chrome housing

installed!

also finally found some JDM style half and half tails (stickers are now gone)
By noname87
#343284 Image
[imghttp://i.imgur.com/ZUu4Pib.jpg][/img]
Last edited by noname87 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By noname87
#343285 Image

my roof rack carries more roof racks!

By Leppy
#343286 I love it! I will have one eventually. Yours is clean! Props, dude.
By noname87
Leppy wrote:I love it! I will have one eventually. Yours is clean! Props, dude.

thanks man! it only took me 8 months to find an EBP first gen with under 150k and no rust. was kinda bummed when it wasn't a manual but i settled. turns heads everywhere i go since nobody lifts these things.
By noname87
#343362 put the spoiler on today at work since it was so nice out.
By noname87
#350336 Realized I haven't touched this thread in almost a year. have done plenty with this thing since i last posted here.

First thing done since I last posted was bought and imported a JDM "fullmark" CR-V grille. can come in either full chrome surround or body colored. I decided on the chrome surround.

Also switched out the lift springs for spacers and the factory springs in the front. There is no more rake and it rides much better.

Got patriotic with an extra grille I had laying around and installed it for the 4th of July.

Took it to the biggest car show here in Nebraska this summer and it got more attention then I thought it would. Also had another modded CR-V there.

A few months ago, finally was able to find some factory "monsoon" rain guards and imported them from Japan. Some people like them, some do not. They are really nice when it's raining or snowing though.

This thing loves to go offroad, when I get the chance to. Hoping for snow soon since that's when it's the most fun to drive.

By TrailerTrash
#350339 freakin cool dude :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By noname87
#350346 thanks man! CR-V's aren't too popular in the Honda crowd but since the prices of them have been dropping over the last couple years, i see more and more modded ones. Kind of cool to be able to say you had one of the first lifted crv's on the interwebs lol