If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By b1ack
#336878 Check out my DD

1998 Acura EL1.6 Premium (Canada only)
Lowered on sleeves/stock struts
Original GSR blades painted --- 195-60-15
99' d16y8 obd2b - headers - short ram - a/c delete - Glasspack straight piped
New oem shifter bushings matched with a type-r short shift and S2000 knob

My first car, had her for 2 years now. Bought brandnew at the dealer in 99' by my mothers boss who sold the car to me for a fat $200 as a winter beater and I fell inlove which saved the cars life.

Damage to rear of car last September ended being a budget rebuild and now is flat black due too money, but I won't ever change it now. 8)

Fired up everyday, my baby drinks about a liter of Pennzoil a week and run it to the vtec every shift.

Decided to post and share in hopes to have lots of help from the forum when I need it most!

Here it sits in my buddies backyard when I cleaned it all up for him to take to prom (loudest car and sound system haha... lame prom) and I skipped prom just to watch my own car there!

My blades - Bought a twin to my EL and it had these on it, so for my 18th birthday my father had them painted for me after I sandblasted them myself.

My bud and his girl at prom 2013

And sitting beside my fathers 67' Skylark

So back when I swapped my motors (Out of my 99' EL parts car) the motors were identical except the Obd2a and obd2b non-sense which was a simple fix thanks to forums!

Old out

Cleaned

New motor cleaned up

CANADA! ... :eh:

Still have more to post but day is up at work... So im going home. :thumb: shhhh what the boss don't know won't hurt him
By Civic_HatchSI
#336880 Did you rattle can the flat black paint? Looks to be really even and nicely done. It's hard to get flat black to look good lol.
By b1ack
#336889 Rattle canned flat primer with so many touch up coats here and there. But I haven't touched it up in forever so the finish is really bad right now. Has a few little problems that need updated before some flat black paint :thumb:
By b1ack
#336892 Rattle canned flat primer with so many touch up coats here and there. But I haven't touched it up in forever so the finish is really bad right now. Has a few little problems that need updated before some flat black paint :thumb:
By b1ack
#337070 Few updates on Pictures..

My little project I had worked on... haven't put it on yet.. saving it for the right time :wink:

Was due for some new tread..

I work for a goodyear owned Company, So ya know.....
195-60-15

Snap from a few days ago outside a local 4X4 shop... man was I ever lost..

Vtec yo! haha

Car had sloppy shifter syndrome so..

Found this in my ej1 So I when to the Honda dealership and got all new shifter bushings for both shifter linkages and some new MTF... 80$ I had a brandnew shifter

Paired with a OEM s2000 knob

Few Interior pics

Another one of my latenight snaps of the ack

My hoist and bay at work

And on the rack at work

Then this happened a few days ago at my buddies new apartment when his roommate made a stupid stoner mistake, but I am not upset really, I hang at the guys place all the time.. Shit happens.

Glad to see all the views! Anything you guys want to know about my car let me know! :thumb: