If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By brandoff88
#328633 haha eg guy i told trailer i wasnt doin that...unless i supercharged it :twisted: haha but that wont be for awhile.. been a lack of updates due to work schedules, but i got the front end primered with high build primer to fill in the gaps and imperfections, gotta knock it back down with 1000 grit sometime, hopefully tomorrow. on another note i went to put some sealent where my front window was leaking at the top and accidently lifted the window off the cab :x :thumbdown: but it wasnt bad, im just going to wait till i can get a new window and have someone put it in for me...doesnt leak anymore though lol. thats all for now, possibly more updates tomorrow, and for the lack of pics ill try to get alot more tomorrow, as i also plan to clean the engine bay up a bit :hehe:
By brandoff88
#328634 also no updates to the eg due to trying to get my license back, and i cant spend money on the truck yet so...it may be slow for awhile
By brandoff88
#331814 project has been put on hold so I can finish the car, its a running driving dd and im happy so far, once the cars getting close to being done ill start this back up, for now though shes just an a to b truck
By brandoff88
#333815 sorry for lack of pics, work is taking up all my time, I did some "body work" but seeing as its a work truck I went the lazy way, ill try to get some pics up this weekend when I update my civic thread some more. also changed the oil and air filter, and I have to get around to fixing the sending unit for the temp gauge, its not functioning properly and barely registers, but again its not like im hot rodding it so im not worried, but I do keep an eye on it, and its still running like a top, hopefully next paycheck I can drain the tranny and get some new coolant, just some preventative maintenance :thumb:
By brandoff88
#334182 welp heres some pics

decided to bedline the outside, just a don't give a fuck attitude with the looks of this truck. :thumb:

and how the inside came out too

that's all I got for now, like I posted the other day, probably gunna focus on the car more now, and do just preventative measures and little stuff.
By eg-guy
#334185 I like. The front end looks MEAN all blacked out with the crome bumper. :thumb:
By brandoff88
#339167 so guys need some advice seein as I cant find a lot of info, I currently am running lt245/75/r16 tires on my truck, pretty sure its stock, now it says that these are 30.5 x 9.7 r16 's I want something a little more aggressive than these and I need new tires bad, I was thinking 265/75/r16, but I don't know if the rim could accept that wide of a tire its not much but that would put them at roughly 31.6 x 10.4 r16, kinda concerned but I guess its only marginal....any second opinions?
By brandoff88
#342355 shit need to update this bithc..

bought new tires 265 size happy with those, sanded down a lot of bedliner to repaint the truck, then it snowed....BUT the guage for temp was fine, just needed to change the thermostat...it was stuck open...forgot to do that when I bled the coolant system and flushed it...got the front window replaced for Christmas..Don't know if I mentioned that yet, still no issues with the truck except the frigid single digit temps killed my already dying battery so I just got a new one. OH! finally got around to flushing tranny and coolant, made her run and shift 258319075983745x better, bout to do the 2nd oil change here in about 500 more miles when I hit 158,5xx (changed it at 155,5xx) still runs like a champ, also found the exhaust leak...blew out the muffler I guess...literally...chopped it off right before the cat then removed pipes from headers....trucks REALLY loud now, also fixed the driver side mirror as it finally fell out on the highway :/ ....that should bring yous all up to date. ill try to get pics but again snow is refracting the light and they are garbage pics...so when this snow clears ill get some...oh yeah, it will be one year feb 26 that I had this truck and not one problem!!!!! so happy...