If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By HaydenSI
#324919 So these are my previous Cars in order from the time i owned them. The only car missing is my 1986 CRX SI mainly because I bought it for a girl and let her keep it so I never did get to take many pictures of it. anyways enjoy :)

1998 Honda Civic EX D16Y8. i got this car when i was 15 so I had no idea how to work on motors so it stayed pretty stock.

i went to school for autobody in highschool they let us go to the college to take career classes so i knew how to body work. I specialized in paint and interior. This is the stock interior.

And this is the after. I cloned it after a picture i saw on the internet.

Took the head off to attempt to build a N/A SOHC I'm sorry it dont remember the specs but after the buld N/a it was around 171/153 to the wheels. Not much but it was fun to play with

Freshly rebuilt and bolted up :) The bottom end was also slightly rebuilt. I kept the stock header and just got it bored out some. At the time i didnt like the loud ass exhaust and tried to keep it as quiet as possible. made it hard to sneak out at night because my neighbors were nosey.

Now here is the story as to why this car is gone. I had a girlfriend whom i had just broken up with. She didn't take too kindly to that and came to my job one night and put sugar in my oil fill (i left the doors unlocked all the time because i live in a small town and knew everyone) Anyways the motor blew to hell and i had NEVER done a motor pull before let alone done a rebuild. My dad traveled 9 months out of the year so he wasn't there to help me rebuild it. any ways i bought a new motor with 35k miles on it (mine had 97 when it blew) and tried to replace it. I took the old transmission and went to bolt it up. no luck. Tried for weeks with no result. i finally got pissed and traded the car for the prelude you will see shortly only to find out it wouldn't bolt up because i was missing an alignment pin in the transmission. i was PISSED but oh well i had a good run with the car.

Now time for the prelude. This is what it looked like the day i brought it home.

I fixed all of the dents and started to paint the car.

There was some overspray but that was intentional. i took it to school and my teacher made us overspray and orange peel to teach us how to fix it. So ignore the overspray lol.

I got done with half the car and this happened so i had to stop painting for the winter.

Anyways here is the story with this car. The guy gave it to me with absolutely no fluids at all. I realized about 25 miles down the road and filled them all up. Well about 2 months later the car had an electrical meltdown so i had to redo the wiring on the entire car which took me about 6 months due to school work and my dad being gone so much. So i got all of that done cranked the car and drove it for about 3 months before it spun a bearing (motor had 285k miles on it) ANYWAYS long story short i sent the motor in to get fixed and the guy did a shotty job that took him 6 months. got the motor in cranked it up no knocks or anything until i got 7 miles down the road and this happened.

LASTLY my 1991 honda civic. I dug this thing out of a graveyard for 200$ RUNNING.. It lasted me a long time but due to it being old and impossible to find parts for and me expecting to have a baby on the way (we lost it halfway through) i had to sell the car. I still miss this car every day. i put countless hours of time and money into it. But anyways here are picks of the car in order.

This isnt me in the picture lol its my brother

replacing a blown head gasket and working on getting the turbo kit in.

And me showing my weird love for hondas. my plan with this car was to keep it looking rough. I wanted you to pull up next to it and not expect it to be a 260WHP civic.

Ill post a build list and pictures of all the internals and other random build pictures when i can find my old iphone and pull them off of it lol.