If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Splitsecond
#324746 Sorta new to this forum. The main forum I use to use shut down :thumbdown: and now I've been lurking on here and other forums to get my Honda fix on.

It's a 95 DX. Bought it 3 years ago. It was my 3rd civic, 2nd eg. When I first got it it only had the rota rbs and was stock ride height, so it was perfect for a project. I added a few things and this is how it looked for some time. Only picture I can find is this "booty" pic. My other computer broke with all my files/pics.

Then I changed it up a bit.

Don't mind me and my face lol. Candid pic.

I redid the RPF1's a polished finish. Came out like this...

Went back to the JDM one piece spoiler after I decided to sell the REAL Spoon duckbill. Don't mind my little cousins in the background. They decided to play with the water while I washed my car. Sorry for another "booty" pic. Only one I can find in this "phase". With the polished RPF's (probably can't tell).

Then my car got stolen (fuck thieves :x :thumbdown: ), but luckily got it back and it looks nothing like this anymore. Too sad to post pics of how it looks now. But, it is in the process of being built again :thumb:

That's all for now. Enjoy. Positive/Negative feedback welcomed.
By JohnRM
#324750 I'm sorry to hear your car was stolen...mine was stolen about a year ago but got it back in almost the same condition (broke my steering column and glove department). But very nice pictures! I really like the first one, what wheels are those and what's your fitment on them?

-John
By Splitsecond
#324751 The first set of rims were Rota Rb's, panasport reps. I forgot the fitment of those rims. They came with the car and weren't on the car for a long time.

And, thanks for the compliments. Sorry to hear about your car being stolen. It sucks. The feeling literally hurts your stomach lol. Glad to hear you got it back though. I got my car back in pretty good shape too. They stole my Jdm one piece wing, Sir lip, Nardi deep corn wheel with the nrg quick release, glove box, and a few other things that I can't remember. There was another cars parts in my car along with my windows being spray painted black. They hacked up my interior as well. It sucks, but going to be doing it big. Parts are quietly piling up and waiting in my closet :wink:
By FG2_Andrew
#324754 it (is/was) a beautiful car man. i wish we had them that clean here in Ohio! welcome :thumb:
By Splitsecond
#324840 Thanks man. Appreciate the kind words. Hopefully, it'll look even better the next time it hits the road.
By FG2_Andrew
#324848 is that even possible?! you had my ideal setup man.. :?
By Splitsecond
#324916 Oh, it is possible. Not even a 1/4 of my parts were on the car when it was stolen :wink:

Thanks again for the compliments. This was more of a simple clean look. Can't go wrong with that.

Let me know if you need any parts. I still got a few parts that I'd be willing to sell.