If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By pcbabb
#318190 Traded my EG8 for this 96 Accord Ex 5 speed trans, leather, etc.

Put some 94-95 Ex wheels on it.

F22b1 SOHC vtec with header and intake.

Interior is pretty nice.

Then I got a h22a4 in trade for wiring i did on a prelude.

Cleaned the motor up some

Doing some work

And its in...
Last edited by pcbabb on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
By 92egdxhatch
#318193 Looks good!
By bigJOE671
#318195 Very Nice!!!

Is it easy to swap in a H22 motor into that accord?

I use to have a 94 Accord LX and I wanted to do the same but I traded in the car.
By Apexracing
#318218 Looks great :thumb:
By pcbabb
bigJOE671 wrote:Very Nice!!!

Is it easy to swap in a H22 motor into that accord?

I use to have a 94 Accord LX and I wanted to do the same but I traded in the car.

Swap was pretty simple. My car was originally manual transmission so not much hassle on that front. Use 92-96 prelude driver motor mount, rest of mounts from accord, accord axles and half shaft, 97+ prelude power steering bracket, add a few wires for vtec pressure sensor, knock sensor, and iab. Had to weld up the exhaust and the prelude manifold dont match up to the accord exhaust.
By chrono404
#318244 Nice Accord. a buddy of mine has a 93 Accord coupe with a JDM h22 swap. they are decently quick for what they are.

You have cleaned yours up pretty quickly. I look forward to seeing what else you do. :thumb:
By pcbabb
#320179 :? Got bored with the accord pretty quick and traded it for a 95 gsr sedan. It has hondata ecu, sk2 pro intake manifold, header and full exhaust, lowered, and si wheels

By TrailerTrash
#320180 the accord was pretty sweet and sleepy but...

GSR sedan
:jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow:
By familyEGuy23
#320211 you go through cars like underwear :lol:

clean db8 :thumb:
any plans for it?

ps when you had your sedan i remember you put the tweeters from an ex coupe, where did you wire it to? I'm asking because i got some from the junkyard and would be cool to put them on my sedan 8)
By pcbabb
familyEGuy23 wrote:you go through cars like underwear :lol:

clean db8 :thumb:
any plans for it?

ps when you had your sedan i remember you put the tweeters from an ex coupe, where did you wire it to? I'm asking because i got some from the junkyard and would be cool to put them on my sedan 8)

I'm going to tuck and paint the engine bay and who knows what else.

I wired them to the door speakers! :thumb:
By pcbabb
#320394 A little back ground on the DB8. It came with tan leather from the factory; however, someone prior to me replaced the fronts with black cloth gsr seats due to the leather cracking. I had some tan eg seats in my shed so I put them in there. They sit a little higher than the gsr seats but they look way better IMO.

Also put a EG steering wheel and airbag in it that I had due to the fact that the acura air bag was almost faded black and the steering wheel was in rough shape.

Here is the engine bay for now. Header, sk2 pro intake and short ram.