If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By USN EG
#317759 Hows it goin guys, im new to the site, been lurkin around just for information and i really liked all the knowledge and cool people so i finally joined! my DD is a 92 hatch, i really cant tell what model it is, its got the z6 and si seats so im not sure, anyway, i also have a 1984 nissan 300zx turbo and just recently traded a 2002 lexus is300 for a 1969 camaro SS with an RS package, original 350, original muncie 4 speed, everything got it from the second owner (been in my ex family since it rolled off the lot) as for my Z well its my second one, i have to just find the time to do my NA-T conversion, all parts came off my last Z31 so its just a matter of doing it, but that will eventually be a full out drift, i liked how my old Z drifted so i figure ill jus continue. without further due, PICS!! enjoy

heres my first z31

last but not least, my long term build, my camaro
By d-mon
#317805 thats the only camaros i like, 67-69.
take good care of it.
By Greasedmonkey
#319117 Nice Z's. Though that 84 isnt a turbo, the 86 is. I wish the taillights on mine looked as good as yours.
By USN EG
#327346 the 84 is a turbo, factory N/A and the engine is out of my old 86, i just haven't installed the hood scoop or front lip to make it look like a factory turbo.
By MG6
#327376 ahhh... Nice cars you have there. Post up progress on both when you get a chance. Love seeing old school still rockin on the road
By USN EG
#327380 thanks buddy, i'll try to post some pics soon, i have more pictures of the camaro since i've pulled it into the garage, but the Z well, that things been sitting since i left for the Navy, it'll probably stay that way too i dont have time to or money to work on it between my EG and Camaro lol, the camaro is a spoiled whore right now :D
By Greasedmonkey
#328155 you should give me the z then.