If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By suspendedHatch
#314838 I bought this 05 STi in San Jose earlier this year. It had a blown ebay turbo but it's otherwise immaculate and unmolested. I was able to talk the dealer down to the point that if I were to sell it right now I'd make 5 or 6 grand on it. But that's not the plan.

I've decided against ever doing any write-ups for it after getting told off by some dipshit forum nazi over at Nasioc.

I put in a Blouch turbo that is only a slight upgrade over stock. Did the 90k along with my own special blend of maintenance, sourced some random bits that were missing or damaged around the interior, trunk, undercarriage, and engine bay. It had some Cobb POS intake tube that had to go. I chose an AEM only because they make the best air filters. The turbo inlet was ripped around the clamp so I replaced that.

I can't wait to try it in deep snow, although I will have to shell out some change to get Michelin Xice2's in that size. Quite a bit more pricey that Honda 15 inch tires.

Finally got around to taking some pics of it.

Last edited by suspendedHatch on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EJ1_MK
#314839 Very nice :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By suspendedHatch
#314841 Thanks!

Everywhere I go I have to explain "it comes like that"... referring to the wing, hood scoop, rims and pink stickers :lol: