If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By bigpunn421
#328007 so sweet.

i need to do a fiero swap on my car. but its always on back burner
By EGB18turbo
#329487 Do you think you can use the hubs off the crv with discs rather than drums?
By Gunni
EGB18turbo wrote:Do you think you can use the hubs off the crv with discs rather than drums?

it would be a different kind off modification but possible yes... but if i would change to disks now i think i would go for integra brakes and modify them to the crv/civic trailing arm or buy a conversion kit from wilwood or similar stuff
By Gunni
#329651 bought a civic in the easter colors ... it had a surprice optional extra on board :hehe:

it would be nice to try it out in the awd 8)
By bigpunn421
#329685 yes it would. i love jrsc kits and i always will. ever since my jrsc d kit i have always loved them.

i wish someone would come out with a tvs1320 or bigger supercharger to update the kit..... the old m62 is so outdated. thats the only thing i dont like.

need a ccw tvs1320 pm me if you have one
By Gunni
#334980 has anyone here seen or heard of an b16 s.c awd setup ?? i have been looking at this for days now before i go trough with this and i am looking at a big clearing issue ?? as in the s.c sits to low to clear the shifter caples... :eh:
By bigpunn421
#335032 yes people on wagon fourm and crv fourms have that setup.

also for rear disc breaks you can use the wagon trailing arms and bolt up integra rear disc's. you need to make a custom plate that holds the caliper and oem teg caliper bracket. thats all.
By Gunni
#335047 well thats a little embarassing ... i forgot abaut the crv an was looking for civic awd s.c .. :lol:

thanx for the reminder mate.
By TrailerTrash
#338942 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: