If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Rotary_EG4dr
#308728 as you guys may or may not know, i'm a rotary enthusiast with a honda daily.

I've begun to think its the perfect combo! lol

anyways. for those who are interested heres the build of my FC so far.

Bought her in 2008 (my second Rx7) from a friend of mine because i had just sold my SVO mustang. i needed a car cause i was getting ready to move to phoenix.

Daily drove my FC for 3 months here in utah, before i moved to AZ. car had a hard start problem sometimes would flood. all the slc guys said needs injectors, oh needs this, needs that. and i chased my tail. moved to AZ, and went to my First Rotary meet maybe 2 weeks in. first thing one of the guys tells me as i try to start to go home is "oh shit, its blown"

i laughed, and went to his house later that week to do a compression check. sure enough. specs are 110psi for each face on a N/A and mines was 60/60/60 Front rotor and 30/30/30 Rear Rotor. happy to say though, still ran a 17.1 in that condition :lol:

So since my FC is a Rare model, GTUs (1 of 1156) and was set up by Mazda to run N/A with different gears, and suspension i figured i'd build a N/A rotary to replace the N/A rotary comming out. got a screaming deal on a spare engine, paid 40 bucks! lol and started the build.

Large Street Ported the intake, Race Ported the Exhaust, 6 Port inserts to improve airflow, Rtek 2.0 ECU, TII Exhaust sleeves to improve Exhaust flow, 2" header to 2.5" collectors, to 2" Y Pipe to Mufflers.
Dyno'd 195 RWHP and ran 15.2 spinning the rears through 2nd

Then, disaster.... i must have pinched a coolant seal during assembly and she started choaking on coolant... had to move back to utah, and even pulled a trailer with the motor hurting... Made it back...

Now she's Getting the TII Swap she always deserved. hoping to lay down 300hp on the Stock ports.

Stay Tuned!
By Rotary_EG4dr
#308729 PICTURES!!!! u thought i left em out :lol:

Yes the Red Convertable was mine also lol i was gonna turbo that one, then i was forced to sell her :(
By 1ACarlos
#308870 Looks good
By Punksz6
#308910 Nice!! It kinda reminds me of K.I.T.T from "Knight Rider". :thumb:
By Rotary_EG4dr
#308947 lol thanks :hehe:
By dbrooks
#309673 You should get some MB Battles :thumb: