If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Civic_HatchSI
#326332 What brand header is that? It looks to be pretty decent. I need something for my zc.
By eg-guy
#326346 Header is an ebay special. I took a quick pic with my GS3. It needs cleaned inside and out before I snap anymore shots.

The plan is to get a new hood and passenger fender and 3 small patch panels for some minor rust. I don't mean to keep getting white cars I keep ending up with them lol.
By eg-guy
#326850 picked up a dc center console for the hatch today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
By eg-guy
#327142 test fitted the console
By eg-guy
#327423 Ordered a passenger side rocker and driverside quarter panel from fixmyrust.com. Great price and super fast shipping.

Here's a few recent pics cleaned up a tad.
Console is unbolted. Removed the carpet.

I found out I have the std model not dx after a little research. A few pounds lighter then the dx model.
By eg-guy
#328250 I hate not having a tach so I hooked this little guy up. Also wd40'd the bay. I'm hoping to get the panels welded in before the end of this month.
By Fada Blayne
#328264 Very nice progress! I'm seeing a j's racing front lip in the ef's future :hehe:
By eg-guy
Fada Blayne wrote:Very nice progress! I'm seeing a j's racing front lip in the ef's future :hehe:

Thanks. I don't know about j's racing lip. I'm leaning torwards the 2 piece mk3 jetta front lip.

Did a compression test to see what shape this 20+ year old 74k mile engine is in. #1 220psi #2 220psi #3 225psi #4 220psi
I don't know how accurate the guage is, from what i've read 185 psi is the normal compression for a d15b1. :?

Here's a pic of the wd40'd bay. Sorry it's really bad pic.
By eg-guy
#328754 Avenger comic panel wrap, that's right. :twisted:

More to come, stay tuned.
By eg-guy
#331001 Few updates. The hatch is dumped riding on bumpstops lol. Interior wrap was completed awhile ago. Installed a better cd player from the accord. Bought some sony 6.5 4 way speakers for the doors. I havnt took many pics been busy packing and moved to a bigger place. I'll try to get pics up soon.
By eg-guy
#331147 Bought some ef stanley sidemarkers
ImageUploaded with ImageShack.us
By eg-guy
#332426 Before the hatch gets sold I'll post a few things i did to it not too long ago.
I replaced the horribly crappy roadmaster speakers with some sonys.
Mid coil sleeve install
Image\
Lazy pic i took of how it sits atm.
By eg-guy
#337173 The hatch was sold 9/28/13. It was a fun little car.
By eg-guy
#337529 Woke up this morning to find the sedan like this with the front lip laying on the ground with two screws still attached. Looks like someone tried stealing the front lip by ripping it off.