If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Gustavo
Apexracing wrote:
blk92hb wrote:do it i like the look of the 06. i think the 02-04 rsx is still trying to look like the tegs.

Dude the rsx is an integra

Yes sir. It's a Honda Integra. :woot:
By 92civicEGsedan
EG6b20R wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
92civicEGsedan wrote:
Gustavo wrote:After hurricane Sandy delayed my shipment i finally got it 2day. 06 conversion should b on soon. :woot:

Send it back :thumb: don't ruin the look of the rsx with that conversion :thumbdown:

Nah It'll stay n go on the rsx. I hate the looks of the 02-04 i hate them little dimples on the bumpers n headlights & taillights.

02-04 looks aggressive!!!! !!!!

if you want an 06 just get an 06. sad to convert an aggressively looking car!!!

Cmon Broooooo Sell the 05 conversion!!!! stay original to the car!!! it will retail more value!!!!

X2 on the aggressive part
By Gustavo
#321054 Just picked up my wheels that will b going on the rsx!

By Ajax1989
#321056 Ce28's?
By Gustavo
AjG20 wrote:Ce28's?

knock offs. Drag. I got them super cheap so i couldn't pass it up.
By Ajax1989
#321059 Still there nice.. Id roxk the shut outta em and theyll look good on the rsex
By Gustavo
AjG20 wrote:Still there nice.. Id roxk the shut outta em and theyll look good on the rsex

Can't wait till i get it painted. If all goes well by the end of December it should b getting in the paint shop. :thumb:
By Gustavo
#327975 Well I finally dropped off the rsx off at the paint shop 2get painted. But as i was loading it on the trailer i happen 2 look away for a sec and hit the corner of the trailer. :x Oh well at least it happen b4 the paint job. And i also picked something else up but will post pics up as soon as it gets here.
By Gustavo
#330375 Well i finally got some pics of the rsx it should be done in 2 weeks. No more ricer stripe! :woot:

By 92civicEGsedan
#330382 I wished I could get my car done in 2 weeks I'm tired of the rust and primer mixed panels but looks good keep it up :thumb:
By Gustavo
92civicEGsedan wrote:I wished I could get my car done in 2 weeks I'm tired of the rust and primer mixed panels but looks good keep it up :thumb:

Patience. Good things come to those who wait. :thumb:
By Axix23
#332501 update on the dc5?
By Gustavo
Axix23 wrote:update on the dc5?

Believe it or not the rsx is still in the paintshop. I dropped it off in march and is still there. I have called and bitch at them and I about had enough. I called them 2day and told them I need my car back no later than this Wednesday evening. I am leaving out of state this weekend and I need it.
By Gustavo
#332850 Well they finally sprayed the rsx. Here are some pics. The guy in the pic is not me it's one of the workers at the shop.
By TrailerTrash
#332857 white rsx :love: